Do You Think Any Of The Governing Body Are Contemplating Suicide? Over This Rather Rude Financial Reality?

by Brokeback Watchtower 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Faithful and always so very Discrete in many things but when it comes to the lord's money not so good.

I think as it begins to register in their minds as to what a terrible job they have done as CEOs of a large corporation leading it into this condition that thoughts of suicide come from. Not to mention the shame at being a public spetical to the world by the RC. All these things and more are creeping through their denial as they are forced to face reality. God maybe a few might be contemplating it.

I think from here on in their mouths have been severely shut and think of how people view points will class with the title they have so pomptuously chosen for themselves to be called.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    I can't imagine they would do anything so drastic.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Seems like a vanishingly remote possibility.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    When a person confronts their shadow or their dark and evil side thoughts of suicide could be the result as a way to escape an intolerable condition. So with the amount of denial that these guys got going on in trying to keep the dream alive no to mention waste of human lives that have resulted, that it is considerable as to cause bright flashes of reality to enter into the neurons upset balances and disurbances. I think quite a few might be reaching that state due to the drepression these confrontation with actual reality and not a part of some mythical dream world of deity worship.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

Nah, not suicide. Maybe one will wake up though! Although I can't imagine which one it would be. They all seem like they drank too much of the kool-aid. Maybe one of the helpers will wake up. Maybe one of the helpers is already awake and is waiting for his call to the inner-circle so he can really bust open the inner sanctum and what goes on.

I've heard that they make the GB members leave their phones at the door, but there are tons of ways to record today. Short of strip searches, there is no way they could eliminate the possibility of all recording devices. I bet releasing some of the meetings of the GB, especially the meetings where they determine "NuLite" would cause an exodus not seen since the early 1900s.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Highly unlikely for they are the ones who perpetrated this questionable financial loss.

Could it be that the WTS heads concocted a pretentious ploy to accumulate more wealth for building up their property assets.

Interesting that the WTS at the moment is building brand new facilities such as in Wallkill New York and in the UK.

Yet the this organization had already millions sitting in banks and on hand.

True they forgave all renovation loans from individual congregations but hey the money didn't fly out the door that quick.

Since the WTS has had a long history of lying to keep their publishing organization afloat, one shouldn't

be so far removed from that accepted fact.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Here is my theory!

All the seven GB- members are psychopaths. They have already fixed their brand new passports in suitable names anonymously of course . And they are all of them looking for a suitable estate in Cayman Isles, schweiz, Bahamas, if it is not already bought. Remember Beth Sarim?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Bugbear:

It's funny you should mention that ''Beth Sarim'', LOL

• steve2
    steve2
    They may not go down the suicide route, but wish the secular authorities weren't breathing down their necks.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    You guy need to strengthen your mirror neuron a little more on this one and try to put yourself in their shoes with reality rushing at them breaking through the denial painful indeed as each cherish refuse is denied by a reality confrontation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit