In Sydney, and ex jw gathering, with an apperance by Angus Stewart!

by nonjwspouse 62 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks for the link to this event. Many times we cannot attend because of the expense. There is no way I could have afforded to attend even if I had known about it. Flying from mid-US to Australia is not cheap.

So without having to pay, I can enjoy.

Blondie

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Can someone please say the time that Angus Stewart speaks during this video? I skipped through and listened to quite a bit, but didn't see him speak.

Thanks!

• Half banana
    Half banana

Well done and well said Stuckinarut! Very positive!

It is strange that unlike in Europe (excepting France) the JW numbers in Australia have been increasing slightly. Why do you think this is? Did the ARC get enough publicity? Did it give the Australian public an insight on JW cultiness?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@Sail Away - He was recognized somewhere in the first hour, I think. I watched some of it live, went to bed, then caught more the next day due to timing. I saw him on there the first when I watched live.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

@sail away

Start at the 8:00 min mark for the introduction to Angus, and his speech.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Vidiot Just this fellow forum girl in her Sunday best.

I think we all scrubbed up far nicer than any memorial or convention we ever attended 😂.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Wake Me Up - "Just this fellow forum girl in her Sunday best."

Huh?

I was talking about the guy with the glasses behind you...

...oh wait, I think that was Angus Stewart!!!

"...LADIES..."

(Just kidding, I meant you.)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Wake Me Up - "I think we all scrubbed up far nicer than any memorial or convention we ever attended."

Yes. Yes, you did.

Damn...

...I'm 20-years married, half a planet away, and you're snuggling up to that handsome bugger in the blue blazer.

My heart is broken.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Vidiot Lol, that "handsome bugger in the blue blazer" is @stuckinarut2, my older brother. He and @Unstuck are my surrogate family, united by apostasy.

Speaking of handsome buggers and family: cheers to you, @dubstepped. Your bit was awesome and the crowd was stoked to see a familiar face up there who has helped so many:

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Thanks Joho. I was just happy that I could take part in some small way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit