Breaking news: Islamic Terrorist Attack in Stockholm Sweden involving stolen truck, 3 gunmen on the loose!

by kpop 76 Replies latest social current

• Laika
    Laika

Fmf, who said anything about more or less? I certainly didn't

• Simon
    Simon
    This place has become quite radicalised hasn't it - 'radicalised' is used to describe those Muslims who behead aid workers, throw gays from roof tops, and drive lorries into random, innocent pedestrians. And now you're using the same word to describe posters on this forum who criticise Islam.

Apparently criticizing the people who do those things and the ideology that inspires them makes you, to some, a radical worse than they are. Some people won't have a bad word said about the butchers of Islam.

For some reason.

But hey, some people liked the nazis too.

• Simon
    Simon
    I would put them in the same category as Dylan Roof, who went into a church in Charleston and shot nine people holding a Bible study. He was as much radicalized by white nationalist propaganda as any Muslim youth by ISIS websites.
    If some rightwing (nazi radicalized) person in Norway, shot down 78 young social democrats on an island in Norway,,,does this mean that all Norwegians will capable of doing the same thing?

And in each of these cases, no one has any problem with criticism and condemnation of the people who committed the acts or the ideology that inspired them.

So why, FFS, should things change when it's Muslim terrorists doing it for Islam?

Why the new rules?

Why should it for some reason be deemed unimpeachable?

And more importantly, which is the bigger problem - because I don't think there are millions like Dylan Roof, but there seem to be many millions who do want to wage Jiihad.

But then they are just being good Muslims ... so I guess ... it's OK?

• Landy
    Landy
    So people criticizing a blood thirsty death cult are more radical than people in said blood thirsty cult?... That is the stupidest f-cking thing I've heard in ages. Congratulations.

You'd better hope it's not a death cult cos there's over a billion people in it.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

A talk by Hamed at Technical University Hamburg. English subtitles

"Repeating the mantra: That's got nothing to do with the Islam. It has everything to do with Islam. Period."

at 45.00

subject like: Government should not allow the islamic organisations to overtake the whole integration,( they want money from state for that) education, pastoral care, charity, islamic banking, dietary requirments in schools an at the work,...

it starts with halal meet, hijab discussion, girl not go go to swimming lessions or music lessions ....

In finnish schools muslim children not allowed to attend music lessons, parents dont want that, but they stay in the class, but they get headphones with quoran recitations, so it starts and there is not stop.

because there is no sharia light.

at 56:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkJGD4bMw8o

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Trump recently referred to a non-existent terrorist attack happening in Sweden and was roundly mocked in the MSM. He claimed that there was in fact a misunderstanding - he'd been referring to a program the night before about this very topic.

Was he right all along?

• Laika
    Laika

I think it is telling that so many on this forum have to make things up in every discussion on Islamic terrorism. Similar to the response to the terrorist attack on London where posters claimed that no Muslims criticised the attacks or stated no Muslims turned up to the Edinburgh vigil for the ahmadi Muslim, claims which were quickly found to be fiction, we now have posters on this thread making up their own definition of the word 'radicalised' to complain about its use, or complaining about people defending Islamic terrorism on a thread where nobody has defended Islamic terrorism.

I guess it is easy to win a debate against your own imaginations but I can't see how it's useful.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

we now have posters on this thread making up their own definition of the word 'radicalised' to complain about its use - no, that would be you, when you used the same word we use to describe those Muslims who throw gays off roof tops, behead aid workers and run over innocent pedestrians, to describe posters on this forum who hold nothing back when they criticise Islam.

Once again:

This place has become quite radicalised hasn't it? It's ironic when you think about it - this is a shameful slur, an attempt at making moral equivalence between Jihadi John and Simon or me. In the cold light of day, after feelings and tempers have cooled down somewhat, I'd like to think that you'd consider apologizing or withdrawing that remark.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Simon

The problem is not Islam, Catholics, JW:ism, Radical right wing people, or ultra left wing (PolPot), The problem is this mental mind set, when a person believes he is doing the right thing because his leaders (Bible, choran, Hitler, Stalin) tells him to….

All previous and present religions always attract some mentally disturbed persons that believe they have got the truth. I believe that even some JW.dubs could be capable of commit murder if some of the GB told them to …..

• Simon
    Simon
    The problem is not Islam, Catholics, JW:ism, Radical right wing people, or ultra left wing (PolPot), The problem is this mental mind set, when a person believes he is doing the right thing because his leaders (Bible, choran, Hitler, Stalin) tells him to….

Then Islam is the problem, because the "choran" (yeah, you're an expert on Islam) specifically tells them that they should be doing these things to be considered a good Muslim.

All previous and present religions always attract some mentally disturbed persons that believe they have got the truth. I believe that even some JW.dubs could be capable of commit murder if some of the GB told them to …

I doubt many JWs would commit murder even if the GB told them to, which is also incredibly doubtful - the followers would just walk away. Same goes for Mormons and other similar groups.

As much as people like you strain to make everyone "just the same" the reality is that they are not. Not the religions. Not the leaders of those religions. Not the people who chose to follow those religions. Not the countries where these religions are empowered to enforce their theocracies.

It's also really unfair to stigmatize the mentally ill who generally are not a significant threat to society by classifying Jihadists as such. It's a true liberal obsession to throw anyone and everyone under the bus in order to try and excuse the most intolerant and condemnable for some unfathomable reason.

Although I believe Islam is a form of mental illness, like most other religions, it is a one that people chose to be infected with.

But when some mentally ill person is influenced by a religion, what is the typical outcome? A mentally ill person who becomes a JW wants to tell people they meet about the good news. A mentally ill Muslim thinks they should be blown up, run over or beheaded.

Islam is fully responsible for what is done by it's followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit