Breaking news: Islamic Terrorist Attack in Stockholm Sweden involving stolen truck, 3 gunmen on the loose!

by kpop 76 Replies latest social current

• Mixed Ethnic German Master
    Mixed Ethnic German Master

It is always funny to see how self proclaimed "christians" are so judgemental. Do you even know WHY and WHO carry out these terror attacks? Some christians who do not want to learn outside they box, when even the bible tells us TO BE WISE.

Do your damn research, there are dark powers out there: Zionism and satanic leaders who use islam for a excuse to do daily attacks in europe.

It makes me really mad to read these hate against muslims when the false state of israel on earth with the powers of the west are the real evil power.

Why even the watchtower don't teach this to us?

• Simon
    Simon

Please take your racist drivel elsewhere.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

The fact that even countries like Sweden are being attacked refutes the oft repeated fallacy that Islamic terrorism is just a reaction to foreign policy. To my knowledge, Sweden has never been a party in any wars against Islamic countries. 9/11 may have been politically motivated, but this is just Islamic fanaticism pure and simple.

• zeb
    zeb

I found her first book very informative (I haven't read the others) The silence from the feminists in Australia on her story is deafening.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Simon: I find it laughable that you try to lecture me on my reaction to the random senseless killing of people, when I've seen no one on this OP even take time to express regret for the deaths of the people in Stockholm.

I have no love for Islam, but know that most Muslims are good people that would no more chop off your head or run you down with a truck than you or I.

Your insinuation that Muslims are some kind of robots that follow the Koran mindlessly and with no sense of morals is that of all bigots, imputing any faults of a small group as representing the entire spectrum of the larger group.

I'm not outraged at these posts, because that would imply that I'm shocked by what I see here. I see exactly what I expect to see when certain subjects are brought up. I would have exactly the same reaction if the target of these posts were any nationality or race.

I join these posts expecting to be attacked for not agreeing with you, but can only shake my head when you accuse me of existing in an echo chamber, when you yourselves keep repeating your mantra of Evil Islam.

I don't defend Islam when I comment here. I defend any group that I feel is being unfairly vilified by those who choose to take the actions of the worst and paint all with that brush.If you were saying the same things about any ethnic group, my responses would be the same.

Your tactics are to point out the indefensible acts of some Muslims, and mock any responses that point to positive actions by others. Very broadminded.

I'm not here to argue with you, because I know it's useless. So I'll just say what I think and be satisfied with that.

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

Spoletta, you make a valid point. Not every Muslim is sleeper who could be radicalized at any moment; I'm confident that most Muslims wouldn't want to live under Shari'ah law any more than you or I. The problem is that it wouldn't be necessary for the majority of Muslims to be radical for the goals of the radicals to be achieved. Most Muslims are good people, but Islam itself, as it exists to day, is a profoundly dangerous idealogy that is opposed to virtually every value that you would care to associate with the Western Enlightenment. I encourage you to read the Hadith and Sunnah if you have any doubts over the legitimacy of radical Muslim idealogy. ISIS, as abhorrant as they are, are actually 'better' Muslims than the moderates which you are defending insomuch as they truly observe the Shari'ah to the letter.

To all those who might be thinking of burning Qur'ans or mistreating Muslims in any way: please don't. You would be playing right into the radical's hands if you did. Radical Islam encourages Islamophobia precisely because alienated mainstream Muslims are easier to radicalize than those who feel at home in secular countries.

Don't hate the Muslims. Don't call them names. Instead, try to seduce them away from their beliefs. Tempt them with beer, pepperoni pizza and kinky sex. People turn to religion out of hopelessness and despair. They place their hopes in the afterlife when this life sucks. Show a Muslim that their paradise of wine, women and boys is right here on earth; there's no need to suck up to Allah.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon: I find it laughable that you try to lecture me on my reaction to the random senseless killing of people, when I've seen no one on this OP even take time to express regret for the deaths of the people in Stockholm.

I'm glad you're amused but I think expressing outrage targeted at the perpetrators and the ideology that inspired them is far more appropriate than your reaction which is to always leap to defending it.

I have no love for Islam, but know that most Muslims are good people that would no more chop off your head or run you down with a truck than you or I.

Except that isn't entirely true. A frighteningly sizeable proportion express views that they would be OK with bad things happening to non followers and apostates. In many countries it's a big majority and they act it out.

How come Muslim countries always dominate when it comes to "how much of an abuse riddled shit-hole have we made our country" tables?

Your insinuation that Muslims are some kind of robots that follow the Koran mindlessly and with no sense of morals is that of all bigots, imputing any faults of a small group as representing the entire spectrum of the larger group.

That is exactly what they are. Islam is a mental disease that destroys people's cognitive abilities. It's like the Walking Dead.

I'm not outraged at these posts, because that would imply that I'm shocked by what I see here. I see exactly what I expect to see when certain subjects are brought up. I would have exactly the same reaction if the target of these posts were any nationality or race.

Islam is neither a nationality or a race.

I join these posts expecting to be attacked for not agreeing with you, but can only shake my head when you accuse me of existing in an echo chamber, when you yourselves keep repeating your mantra of Evil Islam.

Well, Islam and it's followers sure do make it easy. I think it would be harder to find anywhere near the same degree of evil in Mormonism for example.

Why do you think that is?

"one of these things is not like the other ..."

I don't defend Islam when I comment here. I defend any group that I feel is being unfairly vilified by those who choose to take the actions of the worst and paint all with that brush.If you were saying the same things about any ethnic group, my responses would be the same.

They are not being unfairly vilified. Did they, or did they not, just mow more people down with a truck? Is that unfairly tarnishing their reputation?

And again, Muslims are not an ethnic group. You're defence seems to be "if you were attacking some other group for some other reason it wouldn't be fair". Well, god for you.

But we're not.

Your tactics are to point out the indefensible acts of some Muslims, and mock any responses that point to positive actions by others. Very broadminded.

Better than being closed minded and wilfully ignorant to reality.

I'm not here to argue with you, because I know it's useless. So I'll just say what I think and be satisfied with that.

It's useless because I have the facts on my side. You just have SJW wishful thinking.

Just keep repeating "diversity is our strength" and you'll think everything is OK.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    To all those who might be thinking of burning Qur'ans or mistreating Muslims in any way: please don't. You would be playing right into the radical's hands if you did. Radical Islam encourages Islamophobia precisely because alienated mainstream Muslims are easier to radicalize than those who feel at home in secular countries.

Very good point. All the 2nd generation Muslim children that I know are as American as you and I, and would never want to go back to the repressive ways their parents left behind.

Some here will point to examples of radicalized Muslim youth that were born here, but I would put them in the same category as Dylan Roof, who went into a church in Charleston and shot nine people holding a Bible study. He was as much radicalized by white nationalist propaganda as any Muslim youth by ISIS websites.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Breaking news from Stockholm…

One man 36 years of age and father of 4 children are arrested for terrorist attack in Stockholm last day. The man is of Uzbekistan heritage. It looks that he stole a truck and carried some sort of homemade bomb that didn´t blow off. Other persons within his circle are also taken in to police station for interrogation, but not yet arrested. The people from Uzbekistan do often have an Islamic faith and many of them are active in the ISIS. All this information is not yet confirmed by the police. But I think the information is trustworthy.

• cofty
    cofty

Another grateful asylum seeker then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit