Breaking news: Islamic Terrorist Attack in Stockholm Sweden involving stolen truck, 3 gunmen on the loose!

by kpop 76 Replies latest social current

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Cofty

Yes, according to some sources he had lived in Sweden for some years. He was working with everything that he could, trying to support his family in Uzbekistan. Bu to get a job not knowing the swedes language, is quite difficult. Perhaps he got desperate....

• cofty
    cofty

Lots of unemployed people are desperate.

Only Muslims drive wagons into pedestrians in the hope of entering paradise.

How much help was he getting from Sweden's generous social security system?

• Laika
    Laika

Hi Landy

This place has become quite radicalised hasn't it? It's ironic when you think about it...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I've seen no one on this OP even take time to express regret for the deaths of the people in Stockholm - I have expressed condolences for the victims and their families on numerous terrorist threads in the past. The frequency of these attacks, from attackers who fit a similar profile, has meant that I've shifted my focus onto the ideology behind the attacks, rightly or wrongly.

I can say it here - my condolences to the families of the victims. I hope the families get the support they need and the injured make a swift recovery.

This place has become quite radicalised hasn't it - 'radicalised' is used to describe those Muslims who behead aid workers, throw gays from roof tops, and drive lorries into random, innocent pedestrians. And now you're using the same word to describe posters on this forum who criticise Islam.

That's truly pathetic - you should be bloody ashamed of yourself for posting that comment.

• Laika
    Laika
    you should be bloody ashamed of yourself for posting that comment.

And yet... I'm not.

It's a fair description for the influence right wing media has had on many posters on this site.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

LoveUniHateExams

I don´t think that this site has been radicalized… It´s only some people that do the same mistake over and over again. They always take one group of people, either Muslims or Jewish, Polish, JW:s or Uzbeks or red, or black or, yellow and say -……they are all the same. If some rightwing (nazi radicalized) person in Norway, shot down 78 young social democrats on an island in Norway,,,does this mean that all Norwegians will capable of doing the same thing? If one JW:s in a congregation assault sexually some boy or girl, doeas it mean that all JW:s has the potential of doing that?

• Landy
    Landy
    Mass random killings in the streets of European cities is the new norm.

Look on the bright side, we've still a long way to go until we get as many mass random killings as the US.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If some rightwing (nazi radicalized) person in Norway, shot down 78 young social democrats on an island in Norway,,,does this mean that all Norwegians will capable of doing the same thing? - I assume you're referring to Anders Breivik, shooting members of Norway's Labour Youth on Utoya. He was captured and is now serving a sentence in a Norwegian prison. Some jihadists aren't even punished for their actions - the ones in the West who are shot dead escape justice and the ones in Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc., are actually carrying out Sharia and are part of a Muslim state.

If one JW:s in a congregation assault sexually some boy or girl, doeas it mean that all JW:s has the potential of doing that? - no but we correctly conclude that Watchtower has a serious problem with child abuse. Given the abundance of violent terrorist groups around the globe, we should conclude that Islam has a serious problem with violence.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    This place has become quite radicalised hasn't it? It's ironic when you think about it...

So people criticizing a blood thirsty death cult are more radical than people in said blood thirsty cult?... That is the stupidest f-cking thing I've heard in ages. Congratulations.

Do you also believe exjws who criticize watchtower are mentally diseased? Wtf..

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Mr. Hamid is an political scientist, author and islam-critic. He was in his youth at a seminar of muslim brotherhood, but he left. He and his family lives with police protection. Speeking publicly he has to wear bulletproof vest. He lives in Germany. Egyptians threatened him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxoGKtU0Ik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmagdEfTAp0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit