Michael Jackson in the news again.....

by DebraDoll 50 Replies latest jw friends

• nilfun
    nilfun
    He should be put in prison where he can be 'befriended' by a 400lb guy called bubba.

Good lord, why do people cheer on any possible future prison rapists? That's freakin disturbing.

It almost seems to border on rape by proxy. One of the problems with prison rape is that besides the fact that the act is disgusting in itself, there's no way to control who "bubba" rapes and who he doesn't. One day, he might rape a convicted molestor - the next day his target might be a totally non-violent offender.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/

And yet you cheer on this hellish fact of prison life. WTF?

Remember, under our court system, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Damn.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I don't think anyone is cheering on rapists. The point is that if Michael Jackson is found guilty of molesting a 12 year old, cancer survivor, it will be poetic justice. Myself I don't take the delight in the suffering of others, no matter how awful they may be.

As far as Michael is concerned, I can't believe these people coming forward and saying how wonderful of a man he is and that he would never do such things. However the point was made that pedophiles are very clever and they pick their victims. So just because he may have acted in a good manner with some young ones doesn't make him innocent.

Will

• nilfun
    nilfun
    He should be put in prison where he can be 'befriended' by a 400lb guy called bubba.
    "hey micheal ... pass me the soap"
    what's that sound he does on every song? ... "ooh oooooh" (high pitched)
    I couldn't agree more! I mean he could already pass for Diana Ross on drugs.
    don't think anyone is cheering on rapists.

I'll have to respectfully disagree with you on this one, William Penwell. (I have seen this type of glee on a Rush Limbaugh thread also).

re: "cheering" --They may not literally be shouting, but there's most definitely evidence of approval and encouragement for prison rape, when it is done to inmates who (some may feel) are valid targets for such degradation.

The point is that if Michael Jackson is found guilty of molesting a 12 year old, cancer survivor, it will be poetic justice.

No it won't. It will simply be a man (or men) forcing oral and/or anal penetration upon another man. Where's the justice in that?

I don't have an opinion on whether Michael did it or not. But what I do know is that, at present, he is innocent in the eyes of the law, in spite of all the knife-sharpening here.

Carry on.

• freedom96
    freedom96

We need to let the facts determine our verdict.

Problem is, that we may never know what the facts are.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Well, I don't agree that Michael Jackson should be the punk for some guy named Bubbah, but if he did what he did, then it would sure serve alot of revenge on our imaginations.

This is just my opinion but: Michael Jackson is a freak of nature. He's a 13 year old boy, caught in a 45-year-old body. His thinking is *not* normal, by any stretch of the imagination. In his mind, he's still thirteen, and it bothers his mind that his body is 45. So he constantly tries to make his face come into congruence with his thoughts. He hangs around all these kids because he honestly wants to PLAY with them! Seems normal to him. His thinking processes are not normal. When he performs, he is just doing what he does best, with what he has.. but he can't deal with the real life adult world. To him, he was just doing what came naturally. Playing with other kids.

Unfortunately, he *is* an adult and must live in the adult world, and pay the consequences like an adult, no matter what his mental age. He's a very sick man, I believe, and *if* he is convicted of this, he needs to get extensive help with his problems.

My best bet is that he will commit suicide before all of this is done. He is NOT used to so much scrutiny on the most very private aspects on his life, and wants to control the media to his advantage. Admittedly, he has done a LOT for charities, and brought a LOT of joy to a LOT of kids in his lifetime, and to his fans. But he doesn't want to be known for a dark side. When the last accusation came out, he married Lisa Marie Presley. He does NOT want to be known as a pedophile, or a bad person. Pedophiles don't exist in his world, that's BAD and he's not BAD (even though he had an album entitled that).

He will not be able to stand the public scrutiny that will come from a trial, for that to happen he will have to bare his most private life, and Michael Jackson is so proud and arrogant that he would rather die than to have his fans see him at his worst, in a trial. Just my two cents.

CG

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Country Girl,

I think you have come the closest to what Michael Jackson is all about. In his 13 year old mind he really doesn't think he has done anything wrong. I recall on the interview he had with that British guy and some of Michael?s comments. When the interviewer was shocked about Michael allowing young boys to sleep in his bed, Michael innocently replied that there was nothing wrong that "he would tuck them in his bed with the fireplace going" Michael added that it was all so beautiful and innocent. Like I said before a 45 year old man does not let a 12 year old boy sleep in his bed but I have to agree that in Michaels 13 year old mind he has done nothing wrong. However having said this, it should not be an excuse for improper conduct. If found guilty he will have to pay like any other 45 year old man. Another example of how Michael thinks is after that same interview he made some remark about how he was so hurt because he thought that guy was his friend!!! Right there showed me how naive Michael really is.

• blondie
    blondie

Unfortunately, MIchael's 13-year-old mind is in a 45-year-old man's body.

Hasn't his family tried to tell this is wrong? If they have observed it, why don't they think it is weird? What's wrong with their minds?

Blondie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    it bothers his mind that his body is 45

Well, it bothers MY mind that MY body is almost 48! However, I try to keep a firm grasp on reality (depressing thought it is sometimes) and I think Michael has until now had the money to be able to create his own reality. Unfortunately, one can't hide at Neverland forever, especially if one is indulging in illegal acts. I agree that he should be treated as innocent until proven guilty, but I'm afraid the circumstantial evidence is NOT in his favor.

I think if he is found guilty and sentenced to prison he will kill himself sooner than face that. I also think that his children should be removed to a safe haven, as CPS would do if this was a regular guy and not a rich one.

Nina

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What we don't know, maybe some of his family or close friends have tried to tell him this is not appropriate way for a 45 year old to act as far as young children are concerned. I know if it was my brother I would tell him it is all good and fine but by the way he is carrying on he is only leaving himself open for law suites.

Will

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Unfortunately, MIchael's 13-year-old mind is in a 45-year-old man's body.

We also have to remember that this is a spoiled 13 year old. He has the money to do anything he wants. He can buy all the toys that he wants. He gets all the 13 year old friends that he wants with his toys. He's used to getting anything he wants. A prison sentence is NOT what he wants, so he uses the money he has to make it go away.

This 13 year old is afraid of getting a spanking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit