Michael Jackson in the news again.....

by DebraDoll 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

The American justice system is color blind. It recognizes only one color: green. If you've got money, you can hire a gaggle of lawyers to get you off. Same thing here.

If this thing every goes to trial (and that's a big if) it will be a re-enactment of Jehovah's Witnesses and the boys' veracity will be put to the test, and it will be pointed out that there were no witnesses to what they describe. People will believe Jackson's attorneys, because most people don't want to believe child abuse occurs.

• Gadget
    Gadget

If it goes to trial it will be interesting to see if MJ's lawyers show how much cult abuse you get growing up as a witness. It would get a lot of media coverage.....

• freedom96
    freedom96

Without question he was abused growing up, even his own father admitted it recently. A strange childhood that none of us would ever experience. I do think that affected his adult life.

That being said, I do not condone what he is being accused of. If in fact he did do it, then of course appropriate action must be taken.

If, Jackson is convicted, my prediction is that one way or another, Michael Jackson will die. He will be killed in prison, or more likely in my opinion, he will "accidently" oversdose, probably before a verdict.

So sad for such a talented performer.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Simon said,
    He should be put in prison where he can be 'befriended' by a 400lb guy called bubba.

I couldn't agree more! I mean he could already pass for Diana Ross on drugs.

Thunder

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Is this a surprise??? Was it not just a year ago they did that documentary on him? He didn't admit to doing anything wrong but said then he thought there was nothing wrong with a 12 year old boy sleeping in his bed. Even if he didn't do anything wrong, a 40 year old man does not let a 12 year old boy sleep in his bed. He was just leaving himself open for a law suite.

Will

• avishai
    avishai

Anybody here go to MJ's congregation? Anyone know if he molested dubs?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Maybe this time, he is so hard up for cash, he sells the rights to Beatle's catalog back to the Beatles and survivors, where they belong.

See! Ever dark cloud has a silver lining!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

This is disgusting. The first time..... okay maybe it was a "misunderstanding" or something. But again, now!!!!!

Karma is a bitch man. I hope something REALLY bad happens to him *gag*

• dolphman
    dolphman

Him and Pete Townsend should get a cell together and start up an awesome jail band. They would totally rock!

Here are some of the hit songs they'll record together:

"In Billy's Jeans"

"Beat It (remix)"

"My Penetration" (a spinoff of the Who's "My Generation")

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    I really think he is guilty and I also believe he was abused as a child. Not that it excuses his actions. If he is guilty he should be punished by jail and fines.

They should lock him up and throw away the key forever.

If he is found guilty, I think it would be a travesty of justice to allow him to keep his multimillion dollar empire. His assets should be liquidated and split 50/50 between:

(a) A fund for the treatment of children who are victims of sex crimes,

~ and ~

(b) A grant to the scientific community to find a treatment and cure for pedophilia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit