Jehovah's Witness Church Release Statement

by truthseekeriam 58 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Image result for Prince devil guitar...........Image result for Prince devil guitar

......I`ll let Lett explain that part..

Of the WBT$ Prince Tribute Video................././......Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh..

..Image result for JW.org broadcasting......Image result for JW.org broadcasting stephen lett

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.......This is What It Sounds Like

,,,,,,......,,,When a Dub Cries.............................AAAAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Image result for Prince singing this is what it sounds like when a dove cries.......Image result for Businessman Crying

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

DAMMIT, Outlaw, you stole my idea!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

You get all the Credit for the Idea..(Dubs Cry)..Or somebody does..

I read it on another Thread........I thought it was Awesome!..

• karter
    karter

If i dressed like Prince,Put on make-up and had multiple ear piercings as a Man i would be D.Fed in a heart beat.

The WTS is doing every ex J.W a big favor by saying he was a J.W i can't wait to point this out to my hard as J.W family and every other J.W i can.

Karter.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    The comments section to the article referenced in the OP is just amazing. Highly recommended.
  • Richard_I
    Richard_I

Even in the 80's, Prince was giving away his money, according to this article with Rolling Stone in 1985 where he said "Money is best spent on someone who needs it... I give a lot of things away, a lot of presents and money."

I am thinking that yes, he must have regularly donated to the Society, especially if he believed his donations were truly helping others (e.g. disaster relief).

• rebel8
    rebel8

OMG I can't believe they acknowledged him at all. Obviously they do have a publicist--cartoons, a website, dancing and signs at the conventions--their publicist is normalizing them. This is dangerous, folks. Normalizing something makes it grow.

I wonder if, when his cause of death is released, they will regret claiming him.

• mana11
    mana11

- PUKE factor - 300mil puke factor -

Prince and the all seeing eye, lets you and EYE have that kind of symbolism in our lives and see how far it gets us in the org. What is that the **** of Horus?. lol

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

They appear to be setting themselves up for the court of public opinion when, and if, there's a contested will.

They just have to convince the public that he loved "Jehovah" and wella! ...When the family comes forward to contest the Will the WTS doesn't look like a douchebag of a denomination for snatching his money out of the family's hands.

Right now, it's looking like they have a dog in this race.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit