Jehovah's Witness Church Release Statement

by truthseekeriam 58 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper
    I just made a comment on the People magazine link in the comments section so as to warn the public concerning the dangers of WT and JW mind control and how it's compared to the " Stockholm Syndrome " as JW's are taught to support even unethical behavior by WT leaders. Of course I also shared my condolences to Princes family & friends on his loss. But I feel it's important for the public to see that this mind control cult- Jehovah's Witnesses - is JUST as dangerous as Scientology is. Most people in the general public are NOT aware how dangerous or criminal the WT organization is. Hopefully a few will start seeing by my comments. If I can only help a few non-JW's to open their eyes - who knows ? Perhaps word will spread further as to the dangers. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Was this press release from the local Kingdom Hall he went to in MN or was it from the branch? It doesn't say which.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds to me that the WTS or some separate individuals are using his popularity and this media event as propaganda ploy.

Is there no mention of Prince being a faded non-participating JWS ?

• loneranger
    loneranger

WT just released a new updated "Funeral Discourse" (S-32)...it allows the speaker to spend time highlighting the personal attributes of the deceased. Coincidence, likely.

Maybe someone can download it from JW .org (forms section)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Prince has been acting like a DFed JWS, not one who was being loyal and acting in subservience to the religion .

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Membership has its privileges. Follow the money!!!
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    First of, I loved prince. I believe he tried to be good and do good. But I also find it hard to believe that he didn't smoke, had sex or use any type of non prescribed drugs in the last 13 years. Especially the "no sex" for a sex symbol. I find that very hard to believe.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"First of, I loved prince. I believe he tried to be good and do good. But I also find it hard to believe that he didn't smoke, had sex or use any type of non prescribed drugs in the last 13 years. Especially the "no sex" for a sex symbol. I find that very hard to believe."

Oh man...I couldn't agree more. There is more double lives out there than you can count. The JW's are no different. They have all of the same problems normal "worldly" people have. They are full of sh*t that they have Jahs holy spirit. My spouse and I counted the # of JW's (family and friends) that are on meds for depression (some can not get out of bed) and the # of alcoholic JW's we know. Not only are they on meds for depression but they are also on anti anxiety prescriptions. It's amazing and all a farce that they are living the happiest lives. That is crap! Prince is no different. I loved him as an artist but he also had problems, like the rest of us. He was just famous and rich. HE WAS HUMAN!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How far will the WBT$ go..

To Take Advantage of the Death of a JW Mega Star?..

........Image result for Jw.org broadcasting

.............................PRESENTS

Image result for Prince jehovahs witness

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think Jehovah took him because is was giving the JWS organization a bad name and Rep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit