Don Adams has passed away

by RubaDub 31 Replies latest jw friends

• sparky1
    sparky1

tiki...my mother loved the Sunels! She thought that they could do no wrong. Once when I was 15 or 16 I was assigned to work with him. We got dropped off in the middle of town. He told me 'You go down this side of the street and I'll do the other side. That way we can get more done and use our time wisely.' Can you imagine at that age being sent off on foot for the morning to work by yourself! Like I said before: What a character! He was one of the people that influenced me to become a Bethelite. If he could only see me now.

Jehalapeno...You got to stay in the infirmary? I knew 2 guys that had breakdowns. They were valiumed up and sent home PRONTO! When I had my breakdown in the Fall of 1975 (coincidence?) I never told a soul and toughed it out. Finally in June of 1976 I told Bob Lang about it and that I was leaving. He looked stunned and all he could say was 'I hope you feel better'.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

stood by silently for decades while they protected sexual predators and paedophiles, makes him just as bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit