The Trump Era commences

by ZAPPA-ESQUE 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Liberal American has turned into a bunch of intolerant thugs that want to dictate not only everyone else's life, but also everyone else's opinions.

• bohm
    bohm
    Liberal American has turned into a bunch of intolerant thugs that want to dictate not only everyone else's life, but also everyone else's opinions.

And that's just a fact that everyone knows?

• Simon
    Simon

It's a fact that liberals have to recognize if they want to win again.

But I guess keep pretending that everyone who twice voted for the black man are really nazi racists who were just waiting for the right white person to come along.

• bohm
    bohm

Simon: Would you have voted Trump?

Why/Why not?

• Simon
    Simon
    Would you have voted Trump?

I would definitely have voted for Sanders but probably voted for Clinton narrowly before Trump (or not bothered voting for either). I totally understand why people voted for him.

Everyone who doesn't like Trump should be looking at the DNC and Wasserman Schultz and Obama and the Clintons and EVERYONE who conspired to put Clinton on that Ballot by ignoring the wind of change banging at the door of their own party and then ask themselves: why are they so keen to have everyone focused on Trump?

Why did they do it, with so much at stake?

• azor
    azor

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but here goes anyway. His speech reminded me of the speech given by Jude Law as the pope in the HBO show "The Young Pope"

• Simon
    Simon
    And that's just a fact that everyone knows?

NeoLiberalism failed, either the dems are overhauled or they are abandoned. Suggesting no change is necessary is, frankly, pure stupid.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/berniecrats-took-over-the-democratic-party-in-cali.html

• bohm
    bohm
    I would definitely have voted for Sanders but probably voted for Clinton narrowly before Trump (or not bothered voting for either). I totally understand why people voted for him.

If you would not have voted Trump, why are the reasons you had for not voting trump not available for others?

Either Trump is the better candidate, or HRC is

• Simon
    Simon
    If you would not have voted Trump, why are the reasons you had for not voting trump not available for others?

Because not everyone weighs every issue or fact in an identical manner? Otherwise, every election would be 100% landslide one way or the other.

Either Trump is the better candidate, or HRC is

That's like saying one of drowning or suffocating must be best.

They can both be terrible, for completely different reasons.

It seems like for many people for many reasons, she was worse than he was. I think the left's name calling / labelling / shrieking contributed to that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trump Speech VS Bane Speech from Batman Movie..

https://youtu.be/1Oeu7SBvPaQ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit