Worst song you've ever heard.

by FlyingHighNow 118 Replies latest jw friends

• starfish422
    starfish422

Well, the question was, which song do I hate more than any other? And that's it. I can't stand Meatloaf. What do you care whether I like him or not? My favourite group is Big Sugar; ever heard of 'em? Pick on them all you like; it won't bother me.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Ooooh! You guys reminded me of something I forgot to include in my list!!!

The entire Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack

My ex used to play that f***ing thing nonstop. I was never big on rock opera or showtunes.

BTW, Big Sugar is cool!

• JH
  • SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    Hey, wasn't he canabalized in The Rocky Horror Picture Show? Hmmmmmmm?

Heather - LOL, yes he was!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Hey, wasn't he canabalized in The Rocky Horror Picture Show? Hmmmmmmm?
    Heather - LOL, yes he was!

That was pretty gnarly, wouldn't you say, Spunky? It gives me shivers when I think of his skull and eyeballs showing.

Heather

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

<<<That was pretty gnarly, wouldn't you say, Spunky? It gives me shivers when I think of his skull and eyeballs showing. <<

LOL, no way! That movie was the corniest flick! The fake body they used looked really fake. The Rocky Horror Picture Show wasn't meant to be an actual gorry horror flick; but to poke fun at all the cheesy horror flicks made in the 1950's. :o)~ http://cosmosfactory.org/

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    LOL, no way! That movie was the corniest flick! The fake body they used looked really fake. The Rocky Horror Picture Show wasn't meant to be an actual gorry horror flick; but to poke fun at all the cheesy horror flicks made in the 1950's. :o)~

I acutally really like the movie. But yes, the body did upset me although I didn't pause the tape and look closely at it. I was traumitized by the skeletons in Jason and the Argonats and the one in House On Haunted HILL as a little girl. So certain types of things like that freak me out a little more than others. Other than that part of the RHPS, I enjoyed it. It was just one of those knee jerk reactions. Maybe if I had seen it on the big screen I would have seen the body a little better.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    I acutally really like the movie. But yes, the body did upset me although I didn't pause the tape and look closely at it. I was traumitized by the skeletons in Jason and the Argonats and the one in House On Haunted HILL as a little girl. So certain types of things like that freak me out a little more than others. Other than that part of the RHPS, I enjoyed it. It was just one of those knee jerk reactions. Maybe if I had seen it on the big screen I would have seen the body a little better.

I totally digged the movie too! I even performed it with the Las Vegas cast, Divine Decadence (played Magenta, Columbia, Betty Munroe, Brad, and Janet). I can understand where you coming from. Since I grew up not watching horror movies, I can understand how that might upset you. Let's do the time warp again....

• nilfun
    nilfun

Don't know if anyone mentioned Rick Springfield's song about how everybody keeps confusing him with Bruce Springsteen, "They call me Bruce"...yeah, I am always confusing Rick Springfield and Bruce Springsteen...NOT.

That song is the devil!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit