Worst song you've ever heard.

by FlyingHighNow 118 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

What is the worst song you've ever heard? You know, the song that grated on your nerves and made you want to scream if you ever heard it again? If it's a kingdom song please tell and please tell us what popular song you detested.

I hated You Light Up My Life by Debbie Boone because it was vapid and it played 10 times an hour around the clock during the year it hit. You could change the radio station to get away from it and it would be playing on almost every station you turned it to. Pop, christian, country: all of them played it.

A close second is I've Been To Paradise (but I've never been to me) by Charlene and a third was You're Having My Baby by Paul Anka.

Heather

• Mulan
    Mulan

This is liable to get lots of people mad at me, but I couldn't stand Butterfly Kisses or The House at Pooh Corner.

I couldn't tell you why, but they just irritated me.

• Simon
    Simon

Anything by Barbara Streisand, Whitney Houston or Celine Dion

That "I will always love you" by Whitney is probably the worst of them all.

Urgh (shudder)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

No question.

Feelings by Albert Morris.

Feelings
    Nothing more than feelings

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

OK. If anyone has heard the original version of "Blood on the Saddle" by Tex Ritter, this contest will be over.

I am absolutely amazed that anyone would record sounds that are so foul. It sounded like he was being murdered slowly.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Anything by the aptly named No Mercy (Where Do You Go?)

that "Macarthur Park is melting in the dark" song ...

That "Blue" Song ( I'm blue aboodeeaboodaa or whatever the heck he's sayin' )...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

6 WORDS:

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yep, Simon

Celine Dion

That "I will always love you" by Whitney is probably the worst of them all.

Titanic and I will Always Love You were playing everywhere on every station 24/7 for months. To the point that when you heard them one more time you thought you would go psychotic.

I gotta look for that Blood In The Saddle song. That sounds interestin'.

I liked Carol Burnette's skit where she "sang" Feelings on the Gong Show.

Heather

• nilfun
    nilfun

"Come on Barbie, Let's go party {ooh whoa-oh ohh whoa-oh} Come on Barbie let's go party {ah ah ah yeah}"

• nilfun
    nilfun

Okay, one more: "Part-time Lover"

Stevie, what were you thinking????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit