.A question for the guys about VASECTOMIES!!!

by nicolaou 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Jim Dee
    Jim Dee

Had mine 10 years ago, wish I had had it done sooner - and mine went all wrong!!

Easier than going to the dentist

Jim

• Gordy
    Gordy

I had mine done about 13 years ago.

Easiest thing ever had done.

Took about an hour from arriving at the clinic to leaving.

No problem afterwards.

Incidently I was a JW when I had it done. I asked an Elder about it, he said it was OK, a matter of conscience between wife and me. I was a Ministerial Servant at the time.

In recent years I believe they now say a man who has had a vasectomy cannot be considered for being an MS or Elder.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Well, it has been three days since having it done and I am feeling fine.

• morty
    morty

my hubby survived the knife.....I guess it is not near as bad as you think.....But who the hell am I to judge what it would feel like....Just going by what hubby said.....all I know is though, If the women can push a watermellon through a grape hole, then I would suggest,that this should be a walk in the park for you....really, if I had a choice, I would want to walk in your shoes anyday,compared to the ones I had to encounter..If your wife has had children, this is one of the nicest things you could do for her....Stepping up to the plate, so to speak...When A women has to go through the same effects operation, her operation is more complex, more time is needed for recovery,and more time is needed off work......I think you are a man with strength....good for you

..Good luck to you and I hope your prepared to take a few days off work....I guess I am not being to sympathetic to your question..( as hubby is standing over my shoulder ).Sorry about that.....I really do think you should make sure that your child wanting days are over....They say it can be reversed, but your odds are dwindled more when you do this to have more/any children..( which I believe you would only reverse it for)

morty

p.s....hubby says "ICE" have lots of it around...for after the operation....heat a towel in the microwave, then wrap that warm towel in a bag of ice ( or vegtables..lol..what ever you have handy)...really works he says..again good luck!

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

Is that operation like a permanent condom? That'd be fun.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I know two men who have had vasectomies.

Both are fathers, and have children.

From what I've read here, and the testimonials (what an odd play on words): the results were positive.

Presently, my cousin's husband is considering it as well.

Anyways, I wish you well Nic; pre/post-operative.

I'm sure everything will be fine.

A circumcision without any anesthetic: OH MAN!

Keep us posted Nic.

• shamus
    shamus

A buddy of mine had one done... it was funny, b/c I was helping him work, and, lo and behold, there was this sperm sample kit in his van... LOL! It was for his 1 month checkup...

Boy, he should have killed himself if he was a practicing dub and had to wack off...

• Maverick
    Maverick

I had it done about 15 years ago, the only bad part was driving past all the protesters at the womans clinic! I never told the J-dud Masters. Back then, depending on the PO's interpretation, you could be disqualified from being an MS or Elder. Maverick

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well today's the day . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . shit.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    No REAL doctor does an exam. I think she wants you, dude.

LOL

Actually I almost got a vasectomy when I was 22 years old...soon after my wife and I got married. We were planning on living childless until the new system.

However, I was examined by the urologist... I got a little suspicious when he put on a rubber glove and put K-Y on his finger. Then he told me to drop my drawers and bend over. Yikes!!

The urologist did his damnedest to persuade us not to do it... we were so young! In fact he basically said "no" he wouldn't perform the procedure. At that point we brought up the religious issue and then he changed his mind and said he'd do it.

Fortunately we did not go through with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit