.A question for the guys about VASECTOMIES!!!

by nicolaou 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Sassy
    Sassy

oh man.. 22 would have been TOO young! Good thing you changed your mind!

hope things worked out for you nicolaou.. (not that I need to know details.. )

• gumby
    gumby

I did mine myself. All you do is tie one end of a string to a doorknob, and the other end to your nutsack, then slam the door! Wait!........... was that my tooth or...............I can't remember.

Actually, yes I had it done. Don't go in a jacuzzi afterward, don't wear boxers.....wear briefs afterwards. Don't overdue it walking and standing too much afterward either!

Poor gumby had to pack his little boys in ice for not following directions. Ice- packed nuggets, are worse than the vasectomy....I promise!

The only thing I feared was a nurse attending the doctor........but it didn't happen. He did it alone..........which is a good thing as I has shrinkage going on pretty bad. I was scared dammit!

Gumby

• Mac
    Mac

Well, I've never had a vasectomy but, I have been "operated' on in my shy places..does that count?

mac

• gumby
    gumby
    I have been "operated' on in my shy places

Mac, ya little bastard you! You had one of those "implants".....didn't ya?

Gumby

• Sassy
    Sassy

I don't think I really want to know..

• Mac
    Mac

Well, yeah!!! I'm realy, realy, old don't ya know? (And when the pump thingy fails I have a neat little pulley system I use as a backup!!!)

mac

• Xena
    Xena
    (not that I need to know details.. )

No but the rest of us do....so how did it go nic???

• freedom96
    freedom96

I got it done.

The operation itself was no big deal. The worst part was just the embarassment of having it done. About 40 minutes of prep, and only 7 minutes for the operation.

I remember getting dressed afterwards thinking, hey aren't you supposed to wheel chair me out or something?

I put on the ice pack for 20 minutes every two hours as directed, and didn't have any problems. Felt like a paper cut for a few days.

Went back and got tested, and was cleared two months later.

Two months after that my wife got pregnant with our baby.

• Sassy
    Sassy

my boss had to have it done twice.. the first time didn't take either..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder: "No I have not and nor will I under any circumstances (well none that I can think of)"

Why man? Is this a JW hangup you're carrying around, some deep personal conviction or does the the thought of a 'cut' just give you the heebee jeebies? All three -- it scares the crap out of me -- I would want more kids if any of mine died -- I have no problems with cuts and needles --but for some stupid reason it scares the crap out of me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit