.A question for the guys about VASECTOMIES!!!

by nicolaou 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

One very important piece of advice from my vasectomized spouse:

Wear the cup!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder would, only regret is that we wish we had two more kids first.

• qwerty
    qwerty

I know a JW Elder "Friend" who had one and was still in good standing afterward!

Qwerty

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

(Note: This post should be read in a falsetto voice)

Yeah, No problem. The procedure was a piece of cake. No complications at all. After you heal, you won't even notice the difference. Everything will look the same and come out the same. (no pun intended).

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I get back to you.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well thanks you lot! Why didn't any of you warn me?!!

So I get to the surgery. I'm a bit nervous, especially as my GP is a particularly attractive 'older' lady - a 'Mrs Robinson' type with a wicked smile! We go through about 20 minutes of counselling, it's quite detailed but we're both adults and I manage to get through it without blushing or sniggering too much.

She then pushes a consent form across the desk and I think to myself "that wasn't too bad." Consent form signed, I get up, thank the doc' and turn to leave. "Oh there's just the examination to do Mr Nicolaou."

Say what! I sweat, I stammer..bu, duh, em...oh crapo. "Just lower everything to half-mast and lay on the couch"

If only I'd known!! I'd have worn my boxers without the holes in. I'd have spruced up and splashed on a bit of 'Boss'! I haven't had a hot older woman handle my goodies and ask me to cough since school!!!!!!!

Well at least the old boy behaved himself.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Oh yeah, sns

thanks for your very insightful message but, frustratingly, that isn't an issue for us.

• Sassy
    Sassy

ok.. Good. I just didn't want that surprise for you if it was an issue.

Good Luck with whatever you do.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

So, Nic, did willie get bonked with the little rubber hammer during the "exam"?

No REAL doctor does an exam. I think she wants you, dude.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Nathan's right. Why would a doctor doing a vasectomy need to see you? Man, that was just an excuse to get you naked.

By the way, when I had mine done, I made a point of telling the doctor that I couldn't have a blood transfusion. He said that he can usually get through one of these without need of a transfusion.

I hope you made sure that all staff at the clinic are aware of your bible trained concience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit