.A question for the guys about VASECTOMIES!!!

by nicolaou 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Have you had it done? Would you recommend it?

I've got an appointment to see my doctor in less than an hour for some pre-op discussion. I guess they want to make sure that I am sure!

Well?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No I have not and nor will I under any circumstances (well none that I can think of)

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Yep. About five years ago. It was really no big deal. Definitely the way to go.

If you like, I can give you all the details, but your doc should be able to do that too.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I haven't had one, but I'd have no problem doing so.

Walter

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

As with any life-changing decision, as long as you have ALL the information (pro and anti) available to you, and you use it to discern which choice is appropriate for you, you'll make a decision you can live with.

Just make sure you've done all the research and are willing to take the risks associated with the procedure along with knowing and anticipating all the benefits. Many men have absolutely no problem after their vasectomy with decreased pleasure or diminished sex-drive. Then again, a significant percentage of men do.

For my husband and myself, it was an unacceptable risk. But that is, of course, a personal decision. Best of luck!

• Xena
    Xena

tyydyy had it done about a year after our daughter was born....he overdid it a bit right after and so had a few complications intially...but above and beyond that no problemo!

For the record I had a lot of respect him for doing that. I had been on birthcontrol a long time and it was great to have a guy step up to the plate and take responsibility off me for the birth control.

• yxl1
    yxl1

I had it done about three years ago. It really is no big deal. The pre-op chat with the doctor/nurse is very depressing, especially when they ask you questions like "What would you do if both your Children died?" Other than that, it was a painless operation.

yxl1

Forgot to mention that the day after the OP, your nuts will double in size, and your knob will look even smaller than it normally does.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that your nubblies will turn blue and fall off, your voice will rise an octave, and you won't have to shave anymore.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I had mine done ten or twelve years ago. No big deal at all. I was a little tender for a day or two and that was it.

• Sassy
    Sassy

nicolaou, you have a pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit