If JW is not the truth, then what is the true religion?

by TxNVSue2023 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I more concerned about you getting reinstated. If your asking this question then you do not belong at the Kingdom Hall.

I wasted 20years getting reinstated and through the process I realized all JW doctrines are lies! All of them!

It was a hard road to be dfd and sitting at meetings for that many years. I thought they had some truth and wanted to be able to talk with family. The bottom line, I got treated worse after being reinstated! People looked at me like I had a virus!

Every thing in The Revelation Its Grand Climax is completely false.

Please do not waste your youth on this crazy cult!

Take some classes and let school take the place of meetings!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TXNVSUE2023:

Call me a cynic but I don’t think there is a ‘true’ religion!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    You assume there is a true religion. In order for your question to be valid, you must first prove there is a true religion.

Without proof from God such as;

” This is my son the beloved listen to him.” you just don’t know for sure.

• menrov
    menrov

None at all

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Re. Fisherman’s post…

Yup.

You can trust that the Bible is true because the Bible says it’s true.

After all, if it wasn’t true, it’d say so…

…wouldn’t it?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It was near 100 degrees today where I live. High humidity and so I got very thirsty working outside. My neighbor offered me a tall glass of iced water. It was 95% water, and 5% cyanide. Should I have gulped it down? After all it was mostly water.

If you get my point no explanation is needed, if you don't then no explanation is enough.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

By truth you mean "Truth (tm)". It's a powerful word reduced to a sectarian brand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_by_Twos

• jhine
    jhine

I don't think that Sue really wants answers. I'm starting to suspect that she is trying to bring us all into the Org.

I noted before, and will again , every time she gets argument against the Org ( or even good reasoning) she ignores all the advice that she " asked " for and starts another thread .

Jan from Tam

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

she / he ( writes like a bloke ) is just trolling us. Never challenged us when called troll already.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Hello vid!

You can trust that the Bible is true because the Bible says it’s true.

There is a difference between being a witness and a juror. A juror though, can form an opinion, believe or be convinced one way or another. Or can personally conclude he is not sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit