No Wonder I can't find a job!

by Gretchen956 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Badger
    Badger

Undecided....You can't really find a good paying job in those other countries either....

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Well, it's taken almost three years but President Bush's fiscal policy is taking us out of the triple whammy of the Clinton Recession, 9-11, and Enron. The Economy grew by almost 8% last quarter, the first time it's grown that much in 20 years, and this time it was without a significant increase in military spending like it was under Reagan. The job market is starting to recover.

What you also need to realize is that the job market is changing as we continue to transition from and industrial base to a service base. In industry, productivity has increased without having to add employees...that affects the job market...however...no further expansion is possible without these manufacturing sectors hiring more people...the jobs are on the way back. Looks like the Bush Tax Cuts worked.

• foreword
    foreword
    What you also need to realize is that the job market is changing as we continue to transition from and industrial base to a service base

Translation....What you also need to realize is that the job market is changing as we continue to transition from an industrial base (high paying jobs) to a service base (low paying jobs).

. In industry, productivity has increased without having to add employees...that affects the job market...however...

but the machines are happier and the CEO's are too.

Undecided, that was funny...thanks, it's worth the keep

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    I didn't post this to "blame" Bush. These numbers are from the U.S. government's own statistics. You can interpret it anyway you want.

So don't make assumptions about me!

I apologize, Grethchen. I was only making assumptions about Bush!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    Well, it's taken almost three years but President Bush's fiscal policy is taking us out of the triple whammy of the Clinton Recession, 9-11, and Enron.

Oh, sweet Christ - you gotta be joking!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit