oK IM handicapprd

by jst2laws 74 Replies latest jw friends

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

OOOUUUUCCCHHHH!!!!

Feel better soon!!!!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Man, I'm queasy just reading this thread! Steve, I hope your hand heals completely and that somehow you managed to miss anything vital with that nail (besides nerve endings, flesh, blood vessels, etc.). Take care of yourself!!!!

Love,

Nina

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Panda,

Why did the nail effect your spelling?

my atrtude is whst \affects my smelling, i was typing las nite with ne rigt hznd only an my legt onr on top my haed cause it was throbikng. i still today donot care so much about spelling as longh as ytou can read it, ok? niklfun,

Ack! Sounds ruddy painful...take care of that hand and get well soon.

tanks spicer

at least its not the right hand right?

no, i ruined tat hand lasdt year kgfree, makmena, shuttrbug an thiknkyouselfgv tanks country girl eeewww, you ARE contry steve

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Steve, ya big baby. Rub some dirt on it and walk it off!

Andi

• onacruse
    onacruse

Nina:

Steve, I hope your hand heals completely and that somehow you managed to miss anything vital with that nail (besides nerve endings, flesh, blood vessels, etc.).

eh...if he'd only put that nail into his head, see, then, we wouldn't have to worry about him having hit any vital organs.

Craig

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

valis

no, ikt is justg me. joy was out lastr niogt with the ni\ghbors to some womens lib fudamentalist event. i just dontknow whwere to find leyttyrers wit my rnigt hand n so i qam typinhg as fast as i can an hitikng keys bik dcontg wany to bujt holper you can read ikt, ium doing bettrer yo day , roght.

onacrused,

If ya hit bone, you could easily end up with a pernicious infection. Or, a tendon...you might end up with limited use of your hand unless you get some stitches. Oh, and then how about a septicemia?...those are always fun.

wow, your ful of positgive ijdeas. jnhow im not jusgt in pain but filleed with anticepation of sall thedse wonderefull polsibilitiesx. tanksn a ;lot.

shiela

YIKESS Hope YOUR OK

yreh, iwas ok, un ti;l i readf onacruswe

stevre

• morty
    morty

((steve)))

get better soon...Yikes!

When I first saw your post, I thought my spelling was really bad....

****thinking I want some of his drugs****

morty

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    I'm sure being married to Joy for all these years has pushed to the edge but don't do it man, get some counseling.

I heard that!

LOL @ Billygoat, that's the attitude. You tell him, gal.

Damn, Countrygal, I loved that!!!

I'm still ROFLMAO @ Dude, boy do you have the come backs. hehe

Ok, I'm off to get some things done around the house, around the whining and pitching fits going on here!

j2bf

• onacruse
    onacruse

Steve, hey, what are friends for, anyway?

Take care, my fellow carpenter.

Craigster

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Steve...at least onanism can guide you in the fine art of one handing it...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit