oK IM handicapprd

by jst2laws 74 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

OK, I'm handicapped tonite. I shot though my lrft hand with a nail gun today. Afraidyeah, that ws me on top of thr ladder.

three and a half inch nail sticking about two inch out of the top of my hand. wanted to respond to swveral threadx but only 3 fingures can work on left hand. Sorry Ladylee, I WAs woking on onr for uo when accing up to elbow got toooo mch>

jst@

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

AHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY COW!!!!!!! Man that sucks. Take care of that immediately. Look on the bright side though, maybe now you can get one of those placards so you can park up front

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Holy Shmokes Steve!!!! That's gotta hurt!
    I've seen it done but never got nailed myself. <whew> I feel for ya

<getting the decoding ring out so I can unlock the message in Steve's posts till he gets better>

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Steve,

you're carrying this Jesus thing too far.

Heal quickly, bud.

Megs

• Badger
    Badger

LOL @ MD

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Ouch !!! Is the nail gun ok ??? Seriously, if you should come to Dallas in December, I'm sure we can find something that will make it all better, at least you will think it is all better. Bug

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OMG my stomach is cringing for you.

Where the heck is a nurse when you need one eh?

Now if I could decipher what

Sorry Ladylee, I WAs woking on onr for uo when accing up to elbow got toooo mch>

means???

at any rate - please be more careful and stay away from dangerous tools

Lee <<< who is still wincing>>>

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Tanks chevy an dfw,

megadudr

tanks for tying to cheer me up

j

• Valis
    Valis

jst2...um is joy typing all this out for you? Sorry to hear about the hand man...I've shot myself w/an airgun before...for one second I didn't even know it had gone through the fleshy part of my right hand it was so quick...ack!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ouch! Take care of yourself and, please, let someone else do the typing...LOL!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit