oK IM handicapprd

by jst2laws 74 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Ona,

V

Nina:
    Steve, I hope your hand heals completely and that somehow you managed to miss anything vital with that nail (besides nerve endings, flesh, blood vessels, etc.).

eh...if he'd only put that nail into his head, see, then, we wouldn't have to worry about him having hit any vital organs.

Craig

and valis saisd

Hey Steve...at least onanism can guide you in the fine art of one handing it...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

enoff said

ven,

Take care man and keep your fingers crossed hopes up.

is thisn a subliminal ref to thart picker up thread? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/61721/1.ashx thanks for the though6 ven reboot,.

Do you have a little brass bell to ring so that Joy can hurry upstairs and cater for your every need?

oh! yeah! she will run up srairs jhujst to point an d laugth. really.n nshe is try to hrlp byut im a hard old fart to rtake care of. in her fieled im call a non-compliant p;atient

Franklin,

...hope you can still catch your plane to NY tomorrow!

yep. easyer to fly wirthn this than to worke. good timinf eah?

estee,

jst2laws! Argh!!!

Take care of yourself and git well soon ... so we might read your posts again.

/read was italizized, huh, YOU MEAN YOU CANBT EAD WHAST IM TY0PI;NG???

STENVE

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHAHA I don't think we'd want to know what Joy would do with said 'brass bell' ,or where she would stick it put it.

Ven

• Jade
    Jade

OUCH!!!! Hope your hand is better soon Steve.

• seven006
    seven006

<<<dave,
    i will duct tap mysef tyo a kayak withpout a paddfl in a south wind win i reach that piont>>>

Steve,

Being dyslexic my whole life that was the first sentence I have read on this site that looked normal to me. Thanks man.

BTW, what good would a south wind do for you in a kayak?

Dave

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Ven, Moony Jade, It is better now as far as pain, but is stiff and I cannot us it. I can type with two finfers with my right hand now but still too many typos to correct them all. I want to thank eveeryone for making this more bareable by having fun with it. It does me good to laugh at my misery. And an apology to those seriously hurting with cronic rather than an acute problem such as mine. Dave,

i will duct tap mysef tyo a kayak withpout a paddfl in a south wind win i reach that piont
    BTW, what good would a south wind do for you in a kayak? Dave

It was a bad joke about coping, Dave. I live on the north shore of the gulf of Mexico. Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit