1 In 3 Britons Think Bush Is Stupid Says Poll

by minimus 132 Replies latest social current

• KenUK
    KenUK

grudgingly counting out £50 in 1p pieces....

Didn't realise Pompei (thx Gadget) were .15% of the population, more like .00375:-)

No sour grapes of course....

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, Bush does remind me of Reagan.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Min,

My son, (reading over my shoulder after I'd posted to the Toronto fest thread) said the same thing as Ken, "But two-thirds don't!"

out

• minimus
    minimus

"Bush is greatest threat to life on planet".....London's mayor exclaims!!!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

"Parking in London is biggest threat to life!" exclaims exasperated tourist.

CZAR

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I've often wondered if dubya, apart from his handlers, would be able to add anything meaningful or insightful to the political flame-wars on this board. Like the GB, his apologists seem much more intelligent than he is.

I wonder if he ever agonizes over a single decision he makes.

I wonder if he could effectively teach a college-level political science class.

Sometimes a guy makes it to the top by being too dumb to ever doubt himself.

• minimus
    minimus

The English exaggerate everything!!!!

• Badger
    Badger

We went from:

Budget surpluses and a president who could get a blow job and talk to a Senator about a bill at the same time

to

Budget deficits and a president who can't eat a pretzel and watch football at the same time.

• minimus
    minimus

Badger, give President Bush a break! He was just a little drunk, for heaven's sake!

• minimus
    minimus

London's mayor "does not officially recognize" George Bush as president since he wasn't elected by the people. What's wrong with this guy? What a terrible embarassment to the Prime Minister and all other elected officials in Great Britain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit