1 In 3 Britons Think Bush Is Stupid Says Poll

by minimus 132 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

All the same, I don't recall any with an anti war, anti bush, anti US point of view being deleted regardless of how outrageous the claim...still, it's your board. Can I at least post the link so that those interested can look it up?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Eman, aren't you "playing to the crowd" yourself?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Tacky Prisca.

Let's just leave it be. Okay?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Just because there is a majority does not make something right. I believe there is only a majority because they swallow the lies that have been peddled.

Were is Neville when the world needs him most?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Tacky??? Yeah, whatever. Eman trying to downgrade a poster after they've been deleted (thus not able to defend themselves here) is not just tacky, but tasteless too.

• Simon
    Simon
    All the same, I don't recall any with an anti war, anti bush, anti US point of view being deleted regardless of how outrageous the claim...still, it's your board. Can I at least post the link so that those interested can look it up?

Well, plenty have been ... it's just people don't go on and on and on about it if they are.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Well, here's the link then.

http://nationalreview.com/comment/taheri200311181102.asp

Thanks for the reduction in posting limits...10 a day now is it? I also see I can't start any new threads...Congregational Sanctions? AM I now marked as a bad association?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Yeru, I'll never consider you bad association.

~Aztec

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    AM I now marked as a bad association?

I like you well enough Yeru.

I don't follow the political threads too much though. I don't know, maybe it's left over Witness thoughts, but I'm just not comfortable taking a stand on one side over the other. The left seems as bad as the right, or is it the other way around? Anyway, what I appreciate about you is you dont' seem phony. I admire someone who sticks by their beliefs no matter what. That takes guts. And if you ever find your way to Dallas, and if you wanted to, I wouldn't mind having a beer or two with you.

Keep safe,

Chris

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Thanks gang, and for the record Simon restored my posting limits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit