Did you KNOW Ray and Cynthia or the legal copyright holder? Only a few maybe had limited contact.

by blondie 77 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Las Malvinas, please contact me. I will wait for your PM. I would love to have both the English and Spanish copies. I do a lot of activism in Spanish and would love to have a copy. I take it you live in Argentina? Can you ship to Mexico?
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Diogenesister - It's not a sincere (or real one, depending on your own viewpoint) if within the apology, you use it as a springboard to attack the people who brought this to Deborah Dykstra's attention. On his videos and in his article he wasted no time in attacking two couples and then made it into this bizarre grouping of evangelicals vs atheists. He even called it a 'manufactured controversy'. How can that constitute an apology when it is clear that he does not think he did anything wrong and it was all contrived by perceived enemies of his to discredit him? For that reason many people look upon that as a forced apology because of how he got caught. In other words, he was sorry he got caught and the copyright owner took offense. If my daughter apologised to me in that context I would send her right back to her room. He helps people get out, sure, so do many others. Lloyd Evans is notorious for issuing threats, one such one was made to this very site owner for refusing to censor the site to his liking. As he has just done so with Debbie Dykstra, he also used the threat of a 'tell-all expose' on JWSurvey to 'ruin reputations'. If you are OK with someone who purports to help people out of the cult using the same site as a means to threaten people he doesn't like, then I'll chalk it up to simply your opinion.
  • talesin
    talesin

LMSA -- tell it like it is, bro! xx *grins*

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    ILoveTTATT2 - I am in located in the USA now, and moved not too long ago. I have a lot of things in boxes still, so when I find them I will PM you.
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    That's even better! I will pay for the shipping and stuff. DHL is the only reliable way to send stuff down here.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Just checking in for an update. Any news of developments?

There is a new poster that would benefit from COC.

Kate xx

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    no one month down the line and we still wait Kate, one more year down the line and it will be the same story.
  • Witness My Fury

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit