What's The Worst Experience You've Ever Had To Deal With In Your Life?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• missylissy
    missylissy

probably the hardest part of the whole boat accident though, was looking after my little cousin while everyone was out looking for them (she's 5) and hear her talking about curtis coming back, even tho i knew he already died, but wasnt allowed to tell her. but afterwords, my aunt wanted me to be there when she told my cousin that her father wasnt coming back. I will remember, those words, for the rest of my life.

-missy

• minimus
    minimus

(((((((( )))))))) Reboot and Missy ((((( )))))........When I hear of experiences like yours and the others that have posted here, it makes me appreciate how some people REALLY do have it bad.

• missylissy
    missylissy

thanks minimus, for posting this thread. i usually have a really hard time talking about this, and, i feel a bit better now, cause i cant tell my family what i think, because, they blame each other for the whole thing.

I guess, another thing, would be watching my grampie suffer for months before he died. and the last few days before he died, when he slept all the time, except when he would wake up screaming in pain.

and to everyone else who poster here, especially reboot (hug)

• Valis
    Valis

As far as pain having to dig a stick out of my foot after slipping into a lake...Then having to pour a perfectly good bottle of rum from Belize all over it to kill any infection...in the dark in the middle of BFE.

Other than that seeing my kid after she was bit by my dog...terrible image.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

Almost dying twice.

And no I didn't see anything.

Blondie

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Being turned away at the Canadian border because of @$#%*# bull$h!t politics, and not being allowed to spend the summer in the home I own up there.

Having to put my "dream house" on the market (http://www.rationallunacy.com/houseforsale/), and knowing I will probably never see my Canadian friends again.

• onacruse
    onacruse

When I found out that I'd been cuckolded by my friend/employer/elder, who'd been carrying on with my first wife and lied like a pig when confronted by a JC that included 15 people (the committee and families/witnesses). I stood up for him 100%, and he was let off because the evidence was all circumstantial. 3 days later my wife finally told an elder that it was all true. That night I had a gun in my mouth.

Craig

• minimus
    minimus

Whew! These experiences are something. Especially Valis'. Having to get rid of good booze must've been a killer.

• Dawn
    Dawn

Cleaning blood off the walls after my brother was murdered. I still have nightmares about the whole experience.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

attempt to shepherd a distraught sister - who had attempted suicide and was in a mental hospital -- beacsue she had been abused from an early age by her JW father

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit