I am stunned!!...CharitablePlanning

by sf 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Confession
    Confession

This was sort of a funny read for me. Seeker, if you felt alone then--please don't now. I completely understand your position.

Yes, we recognize the WTS is not what it claims to be.

Yes, we would sooner perform our own root canals than give them our money.

But, NO, we should not be surprised that this organization--which operates in accord with the laws of this country--would give members the option of donating or willing money to them.

I am much more concerned with showing existing members why the organization isn't a worthwhile charity--than in being incredulous that such an arrangement exists.

• sf
    sf

[NOTE: OLD THREAD]

Thx Nemesis, I've got it.

Hi Confession,

Seeker doesn't post here any longer. Can't say if he reads here anymore though. Tom has become my very dear friend.

I made this thread after I received, snail-mail, the packaged documents. BACK THEN, I was livid. Today, I'm still livid, yet I've learned what to DO with such lividity {is that a word...if not, I just made it up}.

Still, it is a great thread for the lurkers and seekers. I hope many of them download the pdf you provided Nem. Thx!

sKally

• JT
    JT

If you are a High Demand, Destructive, Abusive, Mind-Kontrol Kult, which is thoroughly Korrupt and EVIL, ... just what is it, that is "right" about it, that they do?
    What?
    What?
    What?

###########

Well they do know how to make $$$$- i mean to have a 6million man/woman/ selling organization that works for Free, no retirement, etc

they got that Mind control thing down pretty good- smile

just messing with you

• VM44
    VM44

I am glad that you posted that link.

Scans of the Charitable Planning brochure used to be at Kent's Watchtower Observer site. But they vanished along with the site when it was taken down.

It looks like someone took those scans and made a PDF document from them.

It is a good thing to have to see all the ways how The Watchtower wants your money.

REMEMBER. A Collection is never taken at a Kingdom Hall meeting!

No, it isn't because The Watchtower is aiming bigger, it wants EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!

--VM44

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My raging bonfire of total hatred at and for the WTS has just intensified.

Annie

• wednesday
    wednesday

I saw this some time ago, hubsand's parents plan on leaving it all the WTS. Not sure what can be done, but unless all the children are in agreemtn to fight this, they may be able prevail.

• sf
    sf

Hey JT!!,

Did you know that I get all giddy inside when I see you post? So to see you in this thread, well, it just does my heart good.

I absolutely love your posts. Without fail, after the first sentence or two, you will go into a Bethel story. I love hearing YOUR stories. You just have this way about you when you are recalling your bethel years.

{{{ warm hugs }}}

sKally

• Nemesis
    Nemesis
    VM44 said:
    I am glad that you posted that link.
    Scans of the Charitable Planning brochure used to be at Kent's Watchtower Observer site. But they vanished along with the site when it was taken down
    Are you aware there is a mirror of his site here?
    http://www.reexamine.org/wtobserver/
    Regards,
    Nemesis
  • Think
    Think

WARNING !

Watchtower crooks are after your bank account !

Con artist in action !

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit