• sf
    sf

~BUMPING THREAD FOR NEWER VIEWERS~

sKally

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ha-Ha!!..

SkallyWagger where have you been?!..

I`ve wondered where you were..We could use some of your input here..

Your one of the people that keep this place interesting..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• sf
    sf

OUTLAW, lets bump { this thread ) in light of the CONTI CASE.

Let the people see where the WTBTS will be dipping it's blood-stained hands in the coming years. ( ha...it let me edit THIS post)

sKally

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

skally,

You had an amazing forsight 11 years ago. You were right on the money. I did not read entire thread but really all I needed was your original post.

Type 'Watchtower Scandal' on Google. Guess what first 3 biggest scandals are?

Of course the first one is UN NGO scandal. Guess what the second one is? Check it out! You'll find it very interesting.

Oh, BTW, have you read a recent thread about 'Question Box' on June of 2012 KM? Which topic says:

'What should be kept in mind if we want some or all of our assets to go to Jehovah's organization upon our death?"

• sf
    sf

hi blind,

Yes, I see what goog has going. It's awesome. Eleven years ago it was lots of work to actually get the facts in front of the public. I actually went door to door. It's all there in my history.

Yet, today, it's less stressful. I AM NOT AS WIGGED OUT AS i WAS THEN. LOLOLOL....shut up bruce!!!! It is truly a relief that the social networking will basically now, do most of the work. As long as we keep VITAL THREADS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE....THE ENGINES WILL TOO. Simple really.

My forsight comes with a price I paid as a child in this organization that masks as a religion. Yes, I am very educated in the wicked ways of the tower. And spent many years sharing that Knowledge, on and offline. It took a great toll after a while. Yet, I was able to recognize that toll and pay it and move through past the 'booth'.

As I told OUTLAW, there were 28 reasons to drive back through and see the view. This time, there's no fee though!!!

TEDS DEAD. HIS DEBT IS CLEARED HERE WITH ME, UNTIL I SEE HIM AGAIN.

I will take a look at said thread you mention.

Take care, sKally...who's damned capslock keeps....LOCKING!!!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

The link on page 2 to the charitable planning document is invalid.

Anyone have a good link?

• sherry123
    sherry123

Years ago when I was "in",there was an actual Sunday watchtower study on leaving your wills,trusts,ect... to the society....I looked around to see if anyone else was as stunned as I was.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Sherry 123 said:

Years ago when I was "in",there was an actual Sunday watchtower study on leaving your wills,trusts,ect... to the society....I looked around to see if anyone else was as stunned as I was.

Interesting. I looked on watchtower.org yesterday to see what a search for wills brought up, but I didn't find that one. Remember what year, by any chance?

• sherry123
    sherry123

I believe it was around 86-87 something like that

• Balaamsass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit