What impression do you think you've made here, since you started posting?

by JH 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I lurked here for a while before I had the nerve to say anything. After almost 1800 posts, I can't ever remember being "blasted" for anything. (@ drwtsn32) I do have strong opinions, and I don't agree with everyone's views. I just always try to find a way to diplomatically get my point across. If possible.

The only time I remember was once when Eman said something a little out of the way that hurt me. But when I replied, he apologized, and then I apologized. etc, etc, etc....

As for any impression I've made, I hope it was for helping someone. Because I've been helped so much here.

April

• Bendrr
    Bendrr
    You have made 1 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 10.
    You can currently post 9 more which will increase in 5 hour(s) 5 min(s) when your oldest post expires.

Must have made some kind of impression.

Mike.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I don't know what impression I've made on here but I'd like to think that I'm thought of as intelligent, open minded and sensitive but sometimes an ignorarant, hard headed asshole.

I have definitely made an impression while posting here.......An impression in my chair that's shaped exactly like my BUTT!!!!!!

TimB

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LOL@TyyDyy

(((((((((((Phantom))))))))))))) I'm sure there was a reason. I would have dinner w/ you.

I'm with Xena, DEFINITELY depends on who you ask!!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

((((Mike))))

I like your impression!

Tim....I think I've SEEN that butt!!! Chair envy......

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am missing tinkerbell82 -- what on earth has happened to her?

I miss Hamas but I know what happened to him

• JH
    JH
    You have made 7 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 60.
    You can currently post 53 more which will increase in 1 day(s) 4 hour(s) 54 min(s) when your oldest post expires.

*couch*

*pinocchio class*

• mouthy
    mouthy

stillajwelder... (((((((((((((HUG))))))))) I was in the WT 25 yrs ----You want me to READ properly???? Forget it. !!!!I am trained to read everything wrong... It is hard to train an old dog...love ya!!!!! I was just trying to be funny... I know I have a very funny sense of humor- but bear with me! surely I wont last much longer, Dont we usually "kick the bucket: around MY age?????You all have made an impression on me. Else I wouldnt be here if not.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

MOUTHY - you will live to be 100 -- great having your input -- I hope you ar earound for many, many more years

loads of love

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I have probably only impressed myself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit