What impression do you think you've made here, since you started posting?

by JH 71 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

mouthy -- What impression do you think you've made here, since you started posting? READ THE QUESTION you have not read my post properly -- you guys have ALL made an impression on me -- it was me thinking that I had not made an impression on you

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

None. I'm certain that like many other posters when I grow tired of the site I"ll be forgotten in a couple of days. It's ok, this isn't the real world.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I paid attention to what you said stillajwexelder..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

are you OK Stacey --you seem a little subdued -- a little down?

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I'm find although a bit worn out from the extra work I'm doing in Physics. Nothing to see here, step away from the geek, nothing to see here

• wednesday
    wednesday

U are wrong , Stacy. I noticed u immediately, and like your ideas.

I wish i could be more open with the board, but can't . My hubby would be effected and can't risk that. A lot of people have changed my thinking on a lot of things, since my first post about demons. Am i ever glad i do not worry myself over some thigns anymore.

I've given some advice and taken some. I hope i have contributed to this board.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

You haven't made a big enough impression here until you are blasted on the "other site." I need to try harder I guess!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I don't think I need to make the much of an impression. Being made fun of here in the past is enough for me. Pretty funny now actually.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I'm sure I haven't made any impression really. Well, that's the impression that I had and then I see myself mentioned in stilla's post...

hooberus, DFWnonJW etc. etc. etc

Yeah, I'm at the tail end but at least I wasn't an etc. He musta been thinking of someone else though and just got confused for a second

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Thank you Wednesday, very sweet of you.

I was blasted on another site by a user that no longer has a profile here. I think I was a member for like a week when that happened. So maybe I made an impression on him.

Cyberland is weird. People are much nicer in person. I honestly can't remember the last time I was told I was stupid or naive in person. Well there is this one professor, but he has serious issues

I just think that 99% of the users on a forum wouldn't be missed for long.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit