What impression do you think you've made here, since you started posting?

by JH 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
    I'm a child, I'm a mother
    I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
    I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
    I'm a goddess on my knees

Depends on who you ask

• Badger
    Badger

Xena, busting out the Meredith Brooks...

Impression made

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I don't know really...

I just know everyone bursts out laughing when I tell them I am shy...

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

loco in the cabeza?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I do not think I have made much impression though I have had some feedback -- mainly positive. I am not even fit to lick the shoes of minimus, farkel, AlanF, stinkypantz, xena, stacy smith, garybus, simon himself of course, englishman, robdar, beelzedub, sens, jwbot, xandria, vivamus, walter, littletoe, hooberus, DFWnonJW etc. etc. etc and I am sorry for those I have missed and there are many more who all make great contributtions. I am going to continue and maybe, just maybe I can help someone by my contribution.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have seen a lot of great comments you have made stillajwexelder

No clue. But no one wanted to buy me drinks or have lunch with me, so I guess that's feedback.

Phantom Stranger, I'm always up to lunch and drinks. Unfortunately you are a little distance from where I am.

As for me, I'm not really sure what impression I have made. Sometimes I write a post and think that was a stupid comment, or did I say too much and offend anyone? As a newbie, I think maybe I should be quieter than I am sometimes. It takes a while to feel like part of the group and know if you are accepted or not.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I think I've educated a few people about the amazing Family Guy cartoon, but that's about it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

stillajwelder >WELL the Nerve !!!! Nothing like telling a gal I made no impression on YOU ( walks from the room saying" 25 years in the WT Made an impression on every one.... 3 years dealing with apostates NOTHING!!!!!!!!! better get back in the WT at least I had them shaking in their boots...."
    O.K. the rest of you I dont want to hear what impressions I have made on you !!!!!!!!!! .

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I've helped put a lot of the insomniacs asleep

you're welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit