Thank you and........

by What The....... 30 Replies latest jw friends

• sens
    sens

bye what the :)

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

What The.... best of luck in whatever you decide. All I can say is... don't ever stifle your doubts. I had questions years ago, but I kept pushing them to the back of my mind until they just wouldn't sit still anymore. So don't give up until you're satisfied with the answers. Because that's what matters.

Warm Regards,
    Euph

• franklin J
    franklin J

what the-

You must do what is right for you, for your own peace of mind and well being. All of us posting understand. I wish you well, and you are always welcome to return.

As some "wordly" friends said to me years ago when I was shunned by those who grew up with me " we want to be your friend not matter what religion you are."

And I can honestly pass on the sentiment,

regards

Frank

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Poor WhatThe. I suspect he won't return for awhile, not even to check on this thread.

Simon excellant link to quotes. My lurker friend here used that link to help make up her mind. No opinions or misconceptions there, just a link to Watchtower quotes. Perfect.

Yes they'll allow him to use THEIR library. Of course they'll have to keep an elder there so he doesn't open the wrong cabinet drawer or something.

So you are allowed to research a cult using only their information. That's research all right isn't it?

Poor guy.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

What the

We are all supportive of your decision,

If you do not allow anyone to interfer with you search for the truth you will find it. And don't forget, you can always drop in here for support if you get discouraged.

I wish I could be one of those elders monitoring you. I was a servant for 35 years, most of that as the PO. I have all the society's publications in hard copy as well digital form. If you have questions for which you have dificulty finding an answer please feel free to contact me, or many of the other good people here, PRIVATELY. That wouldn't violate your agreement with the elders, would it? And use the neutral site Simon offered on page one.

[email protected]

Take care What the,

Steve

• Simon
    Simon

If they have a decent library, pull out something like "the Harp of God" and watch their faces

Published ~ 1925 ... look at the date of Christs return (*not* 1914) and also the irrefutable signs of his presence - classic !

• waiting
    waiting

Adios What the,

And if you come back.....welcome home. Never got the chance to post with you - but I wish you well on your quest for the truth about The Truth.

I've NEVER heard of the stipulation that an elder must be with a publisher while the publisher researched in the WT's OWN literature! It would be great if you'd just start with the old books, to get a correct view of the non-rewritten history of the WT. Afterall, Charles Taze Russell is still considered the Founder of the WTBTS - used directly by Jehovah. And The Judge - Rutherford.

Surely you're allowed to use your computer with the WT CD? Afterall, the WT provides it for The Sheep?

And Quotes site is just that.........quotes of written WT information. No comments from ANYONE.

Even in jail, the jailer will let the prisoner read the books in the jail library without a guard present.

Take care.

waiting

• Carmel
    Carmel

eewh, Waiting! That last one was a stinger!

carmel

• myself
    myself

What the...., I admire your quest for the answers, make the truth you own. There are many great posts here that can be of help. I don't know how far back the KH library goes..

• seven006
    seven006

What,

Never have a vegetarian help you decide what cut of stake tastes the best. You need to trust your own instincts in life or you'll be eating asparagus smothered in catsup and have someone trying to convince you it tastes great.

Just a thought.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit