Thank you and........

by What The....... 30 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    "I Love Jehovah"
    "No matter what, I feel I will be safe in Jehovah?s hands."

These are wonderful statements and the true feelings behind them are your key to understanding. You can spend all the time you want on scriptural and doctrinal research. But in the end you will find that researching your own heart to be the most significant and fruitful. Do not think for a moment that Jehovah is so small and limited that He has not already given you the wisdom and understanding that you seek; the answers that you really need. Ask your heart some very important questions and then let it guide you. Can you truly and honestly love a god who will kill you if you don't? In other words: in all sincerity can you find within you the ability to embrace and love that which goes against the very nature of love? Isn't it far more likely that it is mans weakness and limitations that have created such a repugnant concept of God, rather than our beautiful Source being so? Look into your silent heart, not into the beliefs and mental images of the mind. Realize that God is always more and never less; and that the only limits of God are illusions within the carnal mind. Peace be with you. I truly hope you find what you seek. j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit