After 22 years I've found my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by tyydyy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

(((((Tim)))))......

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Tim, I'm so happy for you!!!! This is such a awesome story!!!!

BlueBlades, I'm sorry to hear you lost your brother. I know you must miss him so. I hope you and your sisters can find comfort in each other.

I'm glad to hear so many happy stories of families reuniting. Make wonderful memories now!!!!!!!

Tink

• Lutece
    Lutece

Tim,

I'm so happy for you, just amazed at the happy story this has turned out to be for you. I don't know what else to say.....speechless and happy to hear your story.

Anne

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

wow that's amazing... I hope everything goes well... happy for yah!

~*!ChimChim-Waffle-Tush!*~

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

What wonderful news. Its always nice to reconnect with a friend from years gone by, but to be reunited with your brother, that is best!

Love

cj

• Xandria
    Xandria

Tim,

I know exactly how you feel.. the first nervousness and then trying to put so much information into a short time. I am happy for you. I hope others get the same reunion. My sister Maybe's and I have caught up on so much after 10 years.

X.

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Tim)))

Great news, I'm really happy for you all. Hope you can make the trip to meet up with him soon

• Gerard
    Gerard

Tim, My X chromosome took over and I have misty eyes.

I am happy you took the iniciative and track him down. Peace,

Gerry

• sf
    sf

Cheers {raises glass of champagne in celebration]

Congrats!

sKally

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Just got a call from Don and he said that he couldn't wait til next summer. He's coming here in 2 weeks!!!!!!! We're going to have an EX JW family reunion! It just keeps getting better. I hope you all know how much I wish you could have the kind of joy that I'm having right now. I guess that's why I'm posting it here. I want to share some of this with you.

Tim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit