"Worldy" girfriend or JW girlfriend... Help me choose...

by Confucious 80 Replies latest jw friends

• laylaluv
    laylaluv

I have faith in ya, Con. You will eventually find a beautiful woman who has a great personality and heart. She is out there somewhere. Just relax a little and have fun being single. You will be glad you did.

-Laylaluv

• Confucious
    Confucious

Gently,

Interesting that you should be the one to get on my case about seeing people's personalities.

This is your quote...

"Hiya, Buffy. Yes, I did go sexually wild after leaving...

...Tonight I'm websurfing about how to throw an orgy, and not having much luck."

Oh, Gently... I'm sure you you really cared about these people's personalities too.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Lay,

That's exactly what I'm going to do. Relax a little and not pressure myself about making a commitment again.

Thanks

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    Gently,

Interesting that you should be the one to get on my case about seeing people's personalities.

This is your quote...

"Hiya, Buffy. Yes, I did go sexually wild after leaving...

...Tonight I'm websurfing about how to throw an orgy, and not having much luck."

Oh, Gently... I'm sure you you really cared about these people's personalities too.

Interesting that you saw fit to dig through my 500 or so posts in search of that. Do you often go to so much trouble to prove yourself superior to others? What a damn waste of time.

And, yes, I did care about their personalities. All the women I've dated since I left: I've picked brains and heart over beauty and not regretted it for a minute. And even the people at the orgies I've attended: they don't invite just anyone who walks in off the street. You have to introduce yourselves to the hosts via email, explaining what you want, what you expect, and what sex means to you. They DON'T accept everybody. So "orgy space" is safe, courteous, respectful and hot. And I've been delightfully surprised to meet people I knew from elsewhere.

I once went to an orgy where one of the hosts reminisced about a woman who was asked to leave because she was talking trash about how fat some of the other women were. She was not invited back.

There are more things in heaven and earth (and under people's clothes), confucious, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

GentlyFeral

(apologies to Bill Shakespeare)

• zilla
    zilla

Con where exactly is your brain located??? If you need someone to tell you who you should go out with you should still be in diapers. It's pretty obvious you are more interested in someones looks than anything else so what does it what we think......grow up.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

go for HOT

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wow. So what does this 21 year old have to offer besides good looks and virginity? Is she an interesting, fun, inquisitive, intelligent person with goals and dreams that are not all Borg centered? Can you imagine living with her and having kids (and raising them) with her? Could you be honest about your ambivalence (or whatever your feelings are) for the organization? Would you think that was important? She is a JW, but she is young, vulnerable and deserves a true relationship as much as anyone (and as much as a JW can have). Think hard cause you both deserve the whole package, not just the pretty wedding pictures (BTW, cousin recently got married-she is gorgeous and the pics were nasty-so you have NO guarantees, even if you only are going for the looks)

• avishai
    avishai

Obviously an old post. So, Confused jw, What happened?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Confucious-Good luck to you-I think being young and wanting a significant relationship is kind of hard. Makes you look at yourself and thats a good thing. Thinking about what you really value and want-thats part of it. I really wish I had looked into some of the things I mentioned in my previous post. I think that you are brave enough to come on here and go into it is kind of cool. Hopefully it will give you the chance to examine what you really want and value. When you are ready for a mate, you will make a good choice. Looks may come into it(attraction is the first seed in most relationships-nothing wrong with that), but there is more-and lots of beautiful people have a lot of wonderful things to offer(and accept)When you find the one that has it all for you, the balance of qualities may be different than you are imagining now, but then it will be right-the things that you really want for your family.

• noni1974
    noni1974

This thread is 3 years old!!Am I missing the point??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit