"Worldy" girfriend or JW girlfriend... Help me choose...

by Confucious 80 Replies latest jw friends

• yxl1
    yxl1

There seems to be a lot of political correctness going on here.I was in the process of being diss'ed when I first noticed a fresh-faced young lass strutting around the KH. Ahh, the way she wore that blue dress I almost forgot to breath! Looking back, it seems a tad shallow, but I got myself re-instated just to meet her. We got engaged and then married (much to the horror of her family) She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and she reminded me a lot of Audrey Hetburn.I introduced her to my worldy friends and showed her a really good time outside the restraints of the Org. She soon realised that people outside the org were more friendly and genuine than all the people she had grown up with. I never pressured her to stop attending meetings and went along with her until she lost interest. We'll be celebrating our 12 wedding anniverery this year and have two beautiful kids. She is still the most beautiful women I have ever met.

I guess if you're unhappy with your current girl, go for the Dub. Its got to be worth the gamble!

yxl1

• barry
    barry

If you want my opinion JW girls are HOT. Thats how I first got interested in the religion and studied.

• Maverick
    Maverick

This is just and ego stroke for you my young friend. You already made up your mind before you typed your first post on this subject. You want a high maintenance trophy wife, then go for it! 21! That's a lot of work! You want to get married. Be prepared to pay for it in seven years. You are 34 and have all the answers. The next ten to fifteen years with really educate you. I feel sorry for the two ladies! Maverick

• Confucious
    Confucious

Maverick,

How could this be an ego stroke???

We're all anonymous here.

Read my old posts. I'm very candid both ways.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Absolutely no doubt about it - go for the "worldly girl" -- you would regret the marrying the JW girl --no matter how hot she appears - besides , looks are not everything -- being a balanced person is much more important

• shotgun
    shotgun

Confucious

One girl is a JW the other is just a girl, wordly is the tag JW's use and even though you are free you choose to keep placing that tag on people.

If you were to be honest to each girl and tell them your feelings about the borganization which girl would be more accepting and understanding?

Will the JW girl be willing to get married outside of the organization, will she enjoy being shunned by her family.

If you care for her that much, which it doesn't really sound like you do or you would not have mentioned her good looks and being a virgin then try getting her free from the borg first before you date her.

Choose the girl that allows you to be true to yourself because if your not the relationship is doomed from the start.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Also I do not wish to get crude in view of other deleted threads- but I doubt a JW girl would be willing to "experiment" in the bedroom -- just another factor to consider - I know sex is not everything but it is a factor.

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Re: the 21 yr. old, you will not only be getting involved with her--but her family. Are you ready for that?

• wednesday
    wednesday

Confu,

U have already made up your mind, i can see it from your posts. Even if the worldy girl is really great and u get everything sexually u want, u are enthralled by the prospect of a 21 yr. old fashion model material, virgin. I remember u, i think u posted last during your divorce and u had 2 women at that time. Personally, i don't think u have the ability to stay true to a woman, and will continue to "trade up" . I also remember u saying u are quite well off. Could be why l the virgin wants u. U are already headed down the road, your pants are talking for u. Good luck man, See u next time , when u are posting about your fashion model wife who won't give u a BJ and has the elders meeting with u.

• avishai
    avishai
    (Do I even have to mention she'll never slurp the turkey?)

Funny, I never had a prob w/ that & JW girls, especially if ya "slurp their turkey" first!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit