"Worldy" girfriend or JW girlfriend... Help me choose...

by Confucious 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Let's see if I can get all this to make sense for you.

But I do know that it's my money and earning power that makes me attractive.

This is one thing that always gets me laughing. YOU DON'T NEED MONEY TO ATTRACT WOMEN. If you have a load of money, a nice house, a fancy car, none of it's going to do shit for you if you act needy and reliant on women to make you happy. The only thing you're going to attract is gold-diggers, and many beautiful women have been conditioned by nice guys to be gold-diggers by spoiling the shit out of them.

The reason why I called you needy is because you're looking for a marriage mate. First of all, you can't have a long term relationship without a short term one. You can't just look around and pick the girl you want to marry. However, the JWs provide an extremely easy way to find a marriage mate. The qualifications that are instilled into people's brains for a potential marriage mate are "baptized and spiritual". If you qualify, you can get any woman you want in the JW organization.

Here's the downside to it all. The WTS controls people. They're the ones who have implanted the qualifications for a marriage mate in everyone's head. If you end up marrying a JW woman you'll have to realize one thing: she loves the WTS more than she loves you. Period. If you decide to leave the JWs later in life, there is a very good chance she'll leave you.

Here's another very true fact. If you open your eyes and look around, you'll see that there's beautiful women EVERYWHERE!!!! Just pick one, go talk to her, get her number, and set up a date. If you put your mind to it, you can get almost any woman you want. Why marry a JW woman who'll never love you, when you can marry a worldly woman who'll love you because she wants to, not because the WTS wants her to.

Here's my suggestion: Ditch both of them and get a new, attractive worldly girl. You're the only one who can make your own happiness.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Can the JW girlfriend be corrupted? Not saying the worldy girl is. Do you have anything to mend your heart with after you make the wrong choice? Ha ha.

Guest 77

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well I don't know how true that is. My ex was 17 when I was dating her,( I was 27) and 18 when I married her and she was a virgin. She was also a total sex maniac! Was nothin' she wouldn't do for me! Maverick

• jwbot
    jwbot

Do you really want any girl thats just attracted to those shallow things...money, looks, body... You could lose the money (or not) and the looks will fade, body will sag...and you are left with nothing worthwhile. How about your PERSONALITY? Why is the worldly girl with you? Why is the JW attracted to you? You might want to think about that.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Nos,

I been in both places. With money and without.

It's a lot easier with. I'm not saying it can't be done without.

You know what really gets me?

People who get up on a soap box (not you Nos) and talk big about things when there's only ONE CHOICE in front of them.

Case in point... The 50 year old guy that who complains about the other 50 year old guy with the 21 year old trophy wife.

When some of the finer things in life are offered to you and THEN you refuse, then talk all you want.

Some people get all bent out of shape because I've had a threesome with very attractive women?

If you're a female and upset, I could understand that. But if you're a guy, I'd like to see you turn away from that. IF you can, you're a much better man than me.

But if you never had a chance to turn that down BUT you talk big about it???, perhaps, then, I'm a better person than you.

• jwbot
    jwbot

Hey confusious...even I wouldn't turn away another girl in the bed...but hey, thats just me. I might tell the guy to leave though! :)

• Confucious
    Confucious

hahahaha,

Jwbot,

Then we can get along :-)

• jwbot
    jwbot

Well, I am not a JW supermodel...but if you buy me gifts, I can certainly load on the makeup for ya. I KID! oh I crack myself up sometimes....

• Confucious
    Confucious

Jwbot,

If you "slurp the turkey," I could marry this supermodel bitch and have you on the side.

I could buy you many presents and a new car and we'll prove Nos wrong, that money can buy "love."

hahaha!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Awwww...shite! I thought confucious too smart to git sucked into the jw scam! You really figure you'll be happy as a dub...?

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit