"Worldy" girfriend or JW girlfriend... Help me choose...

by Confucious 80 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Worldly GF=Good

JW GF=Hell on earth

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Well, I just hadda reply... couldn't resist...

Conf... you should do whatever your little heart desires... I figure if it works out... great... and if it doesn't.. well, you asked for it... If your really having trouble deciding... think of which one is worth losing half of everything you own to... that might give you some perspective (other than the hormonal perspective)

Inq of the I hope you have a really really good prenup class...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Conf........I know I'm preaching to the choir here but my biggest concern here is why on earth would you come to a db and ask such a question? Don't you have some close buddies you can talk to? Or better yet a shrink? And I concure with what some have already mentioned you have already made up your mind.

That said you have not asked the most important question IMHO.........What exactly are your intentions toward this pretty young thing? Maybe if you put into perspective of say what a father would ask an "older buck"(you aren't young, though a bit imature IMHO)........think about if this was your daughter! Would you want YOU or someone like YOU for a mate for your daughter?

Here are some of your very own words that I think condem you and speak of your true self:

This JW girl is 21 and a virgin. She is very very pretty.

But call me a jerk, but being totally annoymous, yes. It's bad, I know. But you have a chance with a girl that looks like a fashion model, and a lot of guy would at least consider jumping ship.

That's what I'm considering.

I'm 34.

Current GF is 30.

JW girl is 21.

But this girl is a mature 21. And I'm not just saying that.

So it's also not just the fact that I'm "enthralled" that a 21 is showing interest in me. Yeah right!

I'm a young looking 34 and a former athlete. Who is pretty full of himself? Naaa not you, eh?

I make almost a million a year (not from being an athlete, but in a business that some would consider prestigious) . I am very succesful and well know in my area

I know how the game is played.

I honestly feel I've kept my looks over the years. I actually work pretty hard at it.

But I do know that it's my money and earning power that makes me attractive. When the money runs out and you are old and all that you have to offer her is your shallow personality she'll dump you like yesterdays trash! And be gone with half of everything you own..........attractive I think not! You did say " But this girl is a mature 21. And I'm not just saying that."

People might say that I'm shallow for liking beautiful girls. But I also don't blame the younger girls because I know I'm a man that knows how to take care of a woman. I don't think they are shallow.

I think they are being realistic.

Some people get all bent out of shape because I've had a threesome with very attractive women?

If you're a female and upset, I could understand that. But if you're a guy, I'd like to see you turn away from that. IF you can, you're a much better man than me. Thankfully there are plenty of good men who would!

Okay I'll do it...............JERK! I as a parent wouldn't want YOU involved with my daughter, but then I raised them to look beyone the snake in the grass. Hopefully this pretty young thing is as mature as you say and she'll see right through you. I can only hope that your current girlfriend will see you for who you are before she's in too far and gets her heart broken by you. Money and looks aren't everything, you have a lot to learn and as you said; I know how the game is played. Just don't play with others lives, please.

Answer worldly or JW.............neither! Grow up!

KateButterfly With Cocoon

• talesin
    talesin

You don't sound like a catch to me - you sound like one of those guys who have money and think they are S-HOT, BFD - I had my choice of guys like you all my life - I'll take the sincere LOVING kind any old day.

Sounds like women are just pieces of meat to you - you will get what you ask for.

This is just and ego stroke for you my young friend. You already made up your mind before you typed your first post on this subject. You want a high maintenance trophy wife, then go for it! 21! That's a lot of work! You want to get married. Be prepared to pay for it in seven years. You are 34 and have all the answers. The next ten to fifteen years with really educate you. I feel sorry for the two ladies! Maverick

as my mom would say

"too bad some men think with the small head instead of the big one".

tal

(Former 21-yr old hot virgin who's happy she's never whored herself to guys with money)

• Confucious
    Confucious

Tal and Biker,

I'm a jerk???

What is so bad about what I'm saying or considering???

You may say I'm full of myself, but I wasn't born with money and I got off my ass and made something of myself.

Why is it so wrong to like beautiful women?

You guys are telling me you're so pure that you don't even consider a guys looks when you married your husband?

And when you have sex with your husband, no fantasies of other guys pop into your head? Ever???

And those men that you say are so loving... do you think they don't think of other girls??? young ones - when they have sex with their wives???

If they say they don't, they are way worse than me. They are hypocrites.

Here's the difference. I'm single and I don't pretend that I don't care about how a woman looks.

I always thought I was one of those guys. But when the opportunities to have your own choice of women presents yourself, we're not that pure.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Confu-

I have to admit that I had my mind made up before I even read your original post - a big DEFINITE on the Worldly Girlfriend. However, now that I've read your post, I've changed my mind: I think that you shouldn't have anything to do with either. I don't think you are ready for any type of a long-term relationship, let alone marriage. I'm not trying to diss you or put you down, but nearly every word you write shows me that you don't understand the concept of "love". It is very different than "lust".

When you are in love with someone, you aren't in bed with them thinking about someone else. If you are, then you are engaging in "sex", which is a biological function that dogs, cows, pigs, and goats are just as capable of engaging in as human beings who don't know the concept of "love".

When you are in love with someone, you aren't in bed with them thinking about how great you are at "treating" them, because you know her well enough to know that her idea of being treated well has nothing to do with the bedroom, your money or your looks.

When you are in love with someone, you aren't looking to "trade up" - with or WITHOUT the opportunity to do so. You are satisfied with what you have.

When you are in love with someone, the first things that come to mind when you think about them are the "little things" that make that person unique and special to you - not what everyone else can see just as easily as you can. You put your JW hottie in front of a 75-year old man with one hair follicle and the breath reminiscent of methane, and he's going to see exactly what you see - a 21-year-old "hottie". Nothing else. An object that walks, talks (presumably), and would look just as good in the passenger seat of his Lamborghini as she would hanging off his arm with all his buddies drooling all over her.

Until you've adjusted your perception of "love" (I assume you think you feel that way if you are thinking of marrying the JW girl), you just aren't ready - for her, for your worldly girlfriend, or any other woman, for that matter. You owe it to them and to yourself to mature a bit before you start making decisions like this one.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Grown up.

That was a nice post.

Something for me to think about.

Appreciate it.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

Confucious-

I went back and read the whole thread. I to agree that you have already made up your mind on the dub but I have one suggestion.....get a prenuptial agreement to protect your assets should the two of you decide to get married. Good luck getting her to sign one.

• laylaluv
    laylaluv

Confu,

Let me tell you about my x-fiance(also my daughter's father). He was 33 when he was charmed by a 17 yo. Yes, she was "hot" with the "model" figure and all. Well, unbeknownst to me, he was seeing her while I was engaged to him. As soon as she turned 18, he married her. His father received a phone call one day that he was married. This is how I found out about it.

To make a long story short.......He called me the other day to see if I would pick him up in the city. He told me that he was soooo stupid for giving me up for the "youngster". He went on to tell me that she was also no good in bed. That he missed that from me as well. She was not mature by any means. He said he still loved me and asked me to PLEASE come and get him. I let him go on and on for about 5 minutes. Then I told him in was nice to hear how he feels about me, but there was no chance in hell that I would come and get him . I told him to never call me again.

My point, she may be good looking, virgin, yada, yada, yada. However, you CANNOT rely on just this. Think things through before you make such a decision to dump your current girlfriend.

Also, it sounds like you just need SEX instead of a relationship right now. I am not being hard on you, just giving my opion. It also sounds like you have the means to go and have some fun. So, do it. Experience life a little. Then when you truly want a rewarding relationship, pursue it.

Good luck to you-(Laylaluv )

• JT
    JT

Help me out , just want to make sure i got this straight-

Currently you are getting "Coochie" from a wonderful woman who actuallly thinks that since she gave you some "Coochie" this relationship is heading somewhere,

perhaps --Marriage, buying a home, perhaps starting a biz together as a couple, trying to build some $$$ wealth together, putting your little coins with here little coins to make something, etc-

in the mean time whiile you are still getting "Coochie" you have ran across a "Mature 21 JW" now in my view that is an "Oxomoron in and of itself --a "Mature 21 yr old JW" i have yet to meet any Mature JW since most can't discuss issues openly and honestly anyway, unless it is WT approved

so where do you plan on going with this Mature 21 JW? To the hall, out in service, meet with the group on sat am, go on a couple of bible studies together

it seems that you are somewhat confused my man to be a 30 yr old former jw who has educated yourself on the Powerful control this religion excercises over its members

It looks like you are thinking with the Wrong "HEAD" my man-

now if this 21yr is planning on leaving the org or you have had real indept discussion about the org and she has issues of concerns, then that is indeed a good start, but if you can't tell her "I visit and post on APOSTATE SITES without her going into LOCKDOWN then you got some problems ahead of you

the mere fact that you have 2 women on a string tells me alot about you, as men we are always getting dogged for being DOGS

WELL I SEE WHY-

why are you dogging this "worldly" girl around if you are not interested let her roll, but to leave her thinking that you all got some real relationship and all the while you plan on dumping her for another woman- is sad

i could see if the other woman had something going on for her besides being Young and Pretty

when a 30 some year old man can only describe the most outstanding feature of a woman in terms of her A$$ is big or boobs are big or she is pretty THAT IS VAIN

while those things are important in the context, if that is all you are after then you must don't need much to be happy-

you need to do some personal self examnation of yourself my man and then as a 30 yr man you will be clear as to what you need to do and what direction you need to follow

it is clear to me you AIN'T DONE YOUR HOMEWORK so turn off the TV

just my 2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit