Obsessed with sex?

by Momofmany 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal
    Another explanation is how children are treated...like little adults. They are encouraged to take stances that no normal child should even think of, to pay attention and comment at meetings like adults, and to behave and be as responsible as adults...That includes knowing everything to the letter about doctrine. Even if...ESPECIALLY if...it will give the kids nightmares.

That's what I think. And the pressure is put on them to get baptized at an early age so they can be "servants" of Jehovah--when they are not ready for. Thus the pressure is on not to commit a "sexual sin" for fear of being disfellowshipped.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

I would like to thank you all for replying to me. You have given my a lot to think about, and I have learned much. I have visited the links sent to me, and the information is, well, I don't know exactly how to put it, but it is a lot to digest. I also have to say, I feel a bit more confident in my decision to stop the study. You all have been so good to me. Thanks for your advice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit