Branch Correspondence Guidelines

by pronomono 89 Replies latest members private

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    They will never be able to scrub this file from the internet. 11 More download sources here.
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Thanks great information!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wow! Thanks to the source! And we know that the real source of this knowledge must be the ancient desert god Jehovah!

Isn't it crazy that they have this rulebook (even though they say it isn't) and they have a website, yet they don't put this on their website? Shouldn't any potential or current members have access to these answers to their questions instead of going to the trouble of writing to the branch and waiting for a reply? Instead of every branch needing to keep answering many of these same questions over and over, why not just put the answers out there for all the sheeple to see?

Well, it looks like there are plenty of right-hearted individuals that are putting this information out there for everyone to see! The BG should be happified, and I'm sure they'll be letting us know how thrilling it is to see the gospel according the WT to be spread throughout the interwebs.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

The BG should be happified

Why, thank you, I am.

• Listener
    Listener
    The best thing about this leakage is that it will make the higher ups more accountable, particularly in court. They won't know who has access to this document and if they lie there is now more proof and clearer guidelines of their own policies to use against that lie.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Does anyone know if this document has been sent to the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse?
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    The best thing about this leakage is that it will make the higher ups more accountable, particularly in court. They won't know who has access to this document and if they lie there is now more proof and clearer guidelines of their own policies to use against that lie.

i don't believe it will make a difference. They will likely just say that the document is an apostate lie

• Richard_I
    Richard_I
    For "the wearing of a beard", it says to see g79 4/22 27-8; w75 8/15 500-501; w73 3/1 137-40, magazines from 40 years ago.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Someone desiring to be baptized who has already undergone a mutilating operation of this sort (a transsexual)would be expected to take his or her place in life in accord with what the individual biologically is, not in accord with what the person has been mutilated to appear to be. This may even require that the person leave a “mate” to whom the person is “married,” since the mutilated one is actually (biologically) of the same sex as the “mate.”

They have a very bizarre belief system where they refer to what people are born 'as' but when it comes to sexuality (i.e. gay people) they claim that they were born wrong and that isn't what they are meant to be.

Also proof that they are perfectly happy to force the breakup of families for them to satisfy their ever-changing rules.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

cappytan:

"The best thing about this leakage is that it will make the higher ups more accountable, particularly in court. They won't know who has access to this document and if they lie there is now more proof and clearer guidelines of their own policies to use against that lie."

i don't believe it will make a difference. They will likely just say that the document is an apostate lie.

It will make a difference when that document is subpoenaed. The WTS has had to produce numerous documents to the RC so far. This document will not be an expection to the Australian RC's investigation once they get wind of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit