Branch Correspondence Guidelines

by pronomono 89 Replies latest members private

• KateWild
    KateWild

This document seems to give good advice as far as domestic violence is concerned. But the elders or the Branch did not convey this to me when I wrote.

There is a problem with the mishandling of domestic violence in WT, but this document is not the source of the problem.

Kate xx

• marmot
    marmot

Can anyone with access to the document (I'm at work) tell me what the cookie-cutter response is to concerns about the global flood?

Thanks.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The JW Rule Book. Wow! The best part of this is the Bethel leak. So much for Jehovah's holy spirit!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Thanks pronomono!

Definitely worth having.

• marmot
    marmot

*edit

Just accessed it on my cellphone, dang no subheading for Flood.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ The Searcher...

Pretty sure they have a copy already. :smirk:

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

I found a lot of gems in it.

If Caesar’s law requires displaying a flag at a building such as the Branch Office, an Assembly Hall, a missionary home, or a Kingdom Hall, the Branch Committee or other responsible brothers involved should make a decision in harmony with their collective conscience.

So that explains why since 2011 (when it was revised) it is okay to display a flag at KH properties.

One who continues to participate in exercise programs, such as Tae-Bo, that imitate movements of the martial arts, such as Tae Kwon Do, would not qualify for special privileges unless adjustments were made.

Can you believe that? A made-up exercise called Tae-Bo is not acceptable. So if you kick your legs to exercise that is baaaad...How silly can you get.

• marmot
    marmot
    LMAO @ Tae-Bo being verboten.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Sweet.

The onion gets peeled back one layer at a time.

How long will it be before we have GB meeting minutes flopped into full public view?

• janusfulcrum
    janusfulcrum
    Is there any mention of someone taking a yoga class? Any restrictions for such a one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit