Branch Correspondence Guidelines

by pronomono 89 Replies latest members private

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    antes8080:

You can't work anywhere except cleaning windows or construction worker.

Not if you're building a church or washing it's windows..

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Someone desiring to be baptized who has already undergone a mutilating operation of this sort (a transsexual) would be expected to take his or her place in life in accord with what the individual biologically is, not in accord with what the person has been mutilated to appear to be. This may even require that the person leave a “mate” to whom the person is “married,” since the mutilated one is actually (biologically) of the same sex as the “mate.”
    So, you're born a girl, and yet, have always felt like a man. You dress and act like a man until you "make it official" and get a sex change at 18. You than get married, have children and live very happily until you meet the JWs 10 years later. Then they tell you that you are in fact a Woman and need to divorce. Your kids, and perhaps even your spouse don't even know you were born a girl!
    So how is the "truth" supposed to set them free?
    About 2,500 people get sex reassignment surgery (SRS) every year: Over 20 years, that is about 50 000 people! They don't have the right to be happy?

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

They don't have the right to be happy?

If they are not allowed to become a baptized JW then they are HAPPY.

• pronomono
    pronomono
    To those who have thanked me, I don't deserve any thanks or recognition here. I just posted a link from an "anonymous" source. Thanks to everyone else who has provided additional links to help out Cedars. And thank you to the real source, whomever you may be.
  • JWchange
    JWchange

SEX: Apparently it's OK if you are are a transvestite JW. You will just get strong counsel but not DFd unless you publicly walk around in your pink frock. (page 98 bottom). However if you are a married couple and have oral sex, it's the same as bestiality in the list of perversions according to the Creator of the Universe. You will get DFd. (page 98 top)

"An individual who dresses in the clothing of the opposite sex, practicing transvestism, should be helped to see that this is Scripturally condemned and maybe related to homosexuality. (Deut. 22:5; Ps. 26:4) It is a moral problem for which strong counsel is definitely needed. If the acts of the individual take on a gross aspect because of being publicly displayed, this can be reason for disfellowshipping, since such conduct can be loose, brazen conduct.—Gal. 5:19; w73 9/15 574-6. "

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking for later reference.

Where's the quote saying that birthdays are no longer DFable?

om

• truthlover
    truthlover
    Remember, Jesus didn't always give direct answers to questions and the society has said this from time to time regarding our stand so... if one was a transsexual, had the operation, then became a witness, lived a happy married life, it is Jehovahs right to "judge" = He understands the complexity of the DNA and human makeup so it is not their right to judge---- Keep your mouth shut and go on like nothing happened, even though many want to divulge their personal secrets, life tells you no one has any right to know personal things. And you know that in the "truth" gossip is rampant -----it can destroy even the most spiritual person..... There may come a time when this will all be revealed, until then... be happy- remember, your confession is to God, not to man. Watch I Am Jazz - such a doll!
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    If you have difficulty reaching the jwsurvey.org story, here is the google cache version.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Good job, Cedars! That guy is breaking the internet right now. His site can't handle the traffic and over 7500 people are viewing the exjw subreddit right now.

(and I must admit some Schadenfreude; the Cedars haters must be seething right now. That pleases me)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    downloaded and shared as much as I can and printed off hard copies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit