WOULD YOU GIVE THE JW'S THIS?

by integ 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Frantic
    Frantic

Give JW's credit? I know a lot of JWs who are shut off from contemporary world (I mean with reason, its terrible). Some are sociopaths, hardly go out, which in my view, drives them to insanity. They always deliver the saying in a pre-packaged manner - "Its getting harder and harder to be a Jehovah's Witness". This is true. They claim - "Its hard to walk in one direction while everyone else is running in the other". I am not a Jehovah's Witness - but want to be. Im currently looking into it - its seems like the "truth". The Truth I live now, truthfully, isnt getting me anywhere. I give JWs credit for giving people hope - something the modern day world lacks immensly.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

welcome to the board, frantic. :)

i sincerely hope you have a look around before making any final decisions about involvement with the witnesses; there is a lot of great info here that you won't hear at your local kingdom hall ;)

• franklin J
    franklin J

looking back...

I can only give the JW teachings credit for all the SELF DISCIPLINE I learned to have.....

My experiences in life since those days ( which has been very positive) have taught me to disagree with everything else they taught..

Frank

• sens
    sens
    I give JWs credit for giving people hope

Until They Leave or go insane

Some are sociopaths, hardly go out, which in my view, drives them to insanity.

(A) True...Unless in field service...

Some are sociopaths, hardly go out, which in my view, drives them to insanity.
    (B) nah they drive each other to insanity
  • Frantic
    Frantic

thankyou for the greeting. Ill be sure to 'check it out' first. Similarly, finding the loop holes, if any : )

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

frantic - here's a good place to start browing ---

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1.ashx

enjoy :)

• sens
    sens

btw...Hi & Welcome Frantic

finding the loop holes, if any : )

thats cool...take your time...dont rush into it...its your choice...

• Frantic
    Frantic
    I give JWs credit for giving people hope

Until They Leave or go insane

Some go insane with reason. I like to use the analogy of being stuck in a broom closet - cramped and restricted.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

you've got a PM, frantic :)

• Frantic
    Frantic

hi tinkerbell, sorry what is PM (blushes) - is this computer terminology, hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit