WOULD YOU GIVE THE JW'S THIS?

by integ 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol, it's just a message in your inbox...look up in the left hand corner, you'll see a little box that says your name...looks like this:

Welcome tinkerbell82

Inbox (3 new messages)
    Profile :: Files :: Logoff

click on the Inbox and you can access your messages :)

• Frantic
    Frantic

awwwww a PM, see in Australia PM is Prime Minister (smiles)

• Badger
    Badger

Tink:

3 new messages? damn, you're popular!

I guess I'm down on the Tink's dance card

• shamus
    shamus

Welcome, Frantic!

Do check everything out... what the witnesses have to say and what we have to say. That's all we ask. If you decide to go over to the witnesses, then that is your decision, and I wish you the best!

Nice to meet you.

Shamus.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LOL badg!! i think i just send a lot of PMs :-P

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Hi Frantic,

Check it out, consider their 'proof' - you too could nail Him down before you lift Him up.

Paduan

• Frantic
    Frantic

wow. It sounds like you've had your JW experiences - I will definately talk to you guys, but at the same time, getting bible studies from the most irrational man in the history of JWs (smiles). This guy is stubborn. Look forward to talking with you all, and thanks again for the greetings.

• gambit
    gambit
    What "good thing's" would you be willing to give the Jw's credit for?????

A completely dysfunctional group of ex-JW's... Oh, ones that try to grow, learn, teach, share, give credit where credit is due, use entire quotes in the correct context, refuse to be policed by anarchy, able to admit mistakes, accept responsibility (to a fault), ...

Given all the bad we carry, the JW's have given us some d*mn good qualities to be thankful for...

But, it's like any relationship... when the bad stuff cuts to the core of your human spirit it's hard to be thankful for the good.

• crownboy
    crownboy

I think reading all the magazines and literature can contribute to a person being an above average reader, and will help them get good grades in english classes. Of course, the downside to all that reading could be that you'll believe the stuff .

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Oh gee they clean behind their seats after the meetings. And they no longer tape the chairs, and get drunk after assemblys, and last if not lest the brothers no longer look at the pretty sisters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit