Do You Support Trump Being Impeached Again?

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

His political career is over?? Lol ok, believe what you want.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

OJ Simpson,

''Found not guilty so as I say believe what you want.''

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

As an outsider, with no affiliation to Republican or Democrat politics, it appeared to me that President Trump had no more likelihood of being found guilty in his impeachment trials as President Clinton did in his.

Did anybody seriously expect anything different ?

By an incredible coincidence the vote went along party lines in both cases. Funny that.

• minimus
    minimus

The whole thing is a witch-hunt.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

"Doesn't really matter, the man's political career is over."

LOL, I see you have no idea how politics works in the GREAT USA

Trump will speak on Sunday afternoon, the final day of the conference, which will run from February 25 to February 28, the conference organizer confirmed to Newsweek on Saturday.

The former president will use his time to discuss the future of the Republican party and the conservative movement, according to The Hill. He's also expected to attack President Joe Biden's extensive immigration plan by specifically highlighting "disastrous amnesty and border policies," the publication reported.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Which is what most Republicans secretly want!

Yep totally agree

• minimus
    minimus

Some Republicans don’t like Trump. Many tolerate him. Some Republican politicians love him. As Romney says, Trump is probably the Republican nominee if he is looking for it. Clearly, a few RINO s don’t want to see Mr. Trump come back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit