Do You Support Trump Being Impeached Again?

by minimus 76 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

This makes it even stranger as to why Pelosi is riding her horse so hard.

Now that VP Harris can break a tie in the Senate and the Democrats have the house, it will be easier for the Speaker of the House-Nancy, to convince the House to disqualify Trump after being formally impeached. Thus preventing him from running again.

• vienne
    vienne

No. But I would support a total ban on the Democrat Party.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Impeachment is only an accusation. Unless investigated and proven there is sufficient evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors to lead to formal charges and a conviction, he is not disqualified to hold office.

I suspect Pelosi is hoping this time there will be sufficient Senate support for charges and a conviction to disqualify in 2024.

They are afraid of Trump and his support base so they will attempt anything they can to emasculate him and destroy his support base.

Seems odd there were plans posted on social media in advance of Jan 6 about a siege on the Capital, yet neither FBI nor US defense reported that to the President, Congress or Capital Police.

Also odd that the Capital had so few Police on-duty on the day there was to be a joint session to review highly controversial election results on the same day as a large rally which was likely to protest outside the Capital building.

Apparently, those that broke-in did not attend the Trump rally but were already doing so before the rally was completed and before the crowd departed for the Capital.

I have heard there has been photos showing Capital Police holding doors open for invaders to enter and I've seen photos showing Capital Police posing for selfies with some of those that entered. It seems many who entered, may have thought they were on a tour which is why they were calm and remained within the roped areas.

• minimus
    minimus

A lot of things seem “ odd”.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

A columnist I favor reading, Patrick Buchanan, wrote in his latest:

"House Democrats want veto power over whom Republicans can nominate. And this is the crowd that does not cease to bray about its devotion to “democracy.”

Bray about democracy! Spot on.

• titch
    titch

No, I don't support the idea of having Mr. Trump impeached again. What purpose would it serve? For my own reasons, I did not vote for either Mr. Biden or Mr. Trump. But, what purpose would it serve, to impeach Donald J. again? I mean, the man has until January 20th to be the President. Let him have his full, 4-year term of office, and let it end at that.

BTW, I don't mean to be "nitpicking" here, or be the Grammar Police. Or....maybe I do. But, I noticed in the thread, there have been some people who misuse the word "capital." Remember, Folks, the word "capital" can be a noun or an adjective. Capital can refer to uppercase letters, accumulated wealth, or the CITY that serves as the seat of a country's or state's government. For example, Washington D.C. is the capital city of the United States; Sacramento, CA is the capital city of California. Now then, a capitol is a building in which the legislative body of government meets. Here in the U.S., the Capitol Building is the building in which the U.S. Congress meets. So, that is where the "civil unrest" happened last Wednesday. At the Capitol, or, Capitol Hill.

Just thought you'd all like to know....Best Regards.

Titch.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

But, what purpose would it serve, to impeach Donald J. again? I mean, the man has until January 20th to be the President. Let him have his full, 4-year term of office, and let it end at that.

Impeachment is a strategy that needs to be followed "LEGALLY" in order to disqualify Trump from ever becoming President again in the future. The process calls for Impeachment First, then after impeachment, Congress can start legal proceedings to Disqualify him from ever becoming President again.

As evidence, Congress can use all social media that puts anything Trump said or has said in the past, as evidence that he has committed treason against the United States. They can also try to link the storming of Congress as being incited by Trump-- as evidence that he was planning a Coup d'état to overthrow the United States Government.

See my post above which explains that;

If removed by 25th Amendment: Yes, He can run again. When removed through the 25th Amendment, a president is not disqualified from running yet again.

If removed by an impeachment conviction: It depends. When impeaching someone, Congress does have the constitutional authority to disqualify that person from future office. However, there have been occasions when Congress has decided not to disqualify someone from future office.

If the president were to be impeached and convicted, his ability to run in 2024 would depend on whether Congress decided to disqualify him or not.

Here is the latest video where AOC explains that not only are they going to Impeach Trump, but are planning on disqualifying him from ever becoming President again. She starts explaining the process at the 4;13 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5SWa9aFhI

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

If you get the chance listen to this - it is too much for me to describe but it relates deeply to what in going on both in America and worldwide. The man, David Knight doing the explaining is brilliant.

NIH & FDA at the Center of Transhumanist Movement

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7AST3gTS3seN/

• pistolpete
  • Davros
    Davros
    AOC explains..

God help us if we are depending on AOC to explain anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit