Just curious...

by kj 69 Replies latest social relationships

• franklin J
    franklin J

my parents started it all when I was a year old, and converted their families too.

When I learned to think for myself ( risky in those days) I left at 21

Frank

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Looks like I am the odd duck~~~~~~~~~

Married into

Old Crow

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

One JW couple came to my grandma's home for as long as I can remember. They were considered "friends of the family". When granpappy died, and grammy began to study, I was soon suckered in too, and I dragged my mum along. Mea culpa.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

egads I'm so mixed up

grandmother was one.- she went to live with my mother and got her studying which got me involved for 1 year when I was 11-12

then I went into foster care with a non-JW family and got to celebrat xmas and all the other holidays

at 16 I went back to my mother who was by then baptized and I was baptized just before my 17th birthday

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

sorry

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

3rd Generation .... the saga continues.

***** Rub a Dub

• starfish422
    starfish422

Born in.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I was pretty much raised a JW since the age of 4. My mom brought in a few people at the door. Today they still are devout as ever.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

3rd Generation.

Started with my grandmother, who left the Catholic Church, because she was molested by a priest as a young girl, and no one in the family believed her.

How's that for irony. Good thing she's no longer alive to see what is going on now.

Your question reminded me of a poster who was here for a short time, but does not post any longer. Her alias was self explanatory...... ydidIanswerthedoor http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/7497.ashx

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Born into it, 2nd generation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit