Just curious...

by kj 69 Replies latest social relationships

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My Mother got suckered when I was 3, so pretty much raised up a JW. Never was baptized, though. Thank God for small miracles.

CG

• codeblue
    codeblue

My Mom started studying before I was born.. wasn't an active witness till I was 10....I remember doing the holidays once...didn't care for them cause we were so poor, and quite frankly, didn't enjoy them even as a child.

Codeblue

• talesin
    talesin

Fourth generation on one side, third on the other.

Free at 18, never looked back.

tal

• freedom96
    freedom96

Born in.

Damn.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My sister and her husband were snowed in two ways: at the door and at work.

They pressured me and when my brother died they picked up momentum. I used to think that me coming in had nothing to do with him dying but now I kinda think it did.

Sis and brother in law are still in. My youngest brother is in now thanks to me. But for him the change was good at the time. Now I think he would be better off out I suppose. He happens to go a rare decent cong. He has a possibly fatal disease and coming out might prove too much for him though.

Heather

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Half and half...my grandmother became a witness when I was about 10yr old. I'd go to the KH with her sometimes. Then after she died my mom asked me if I wanted to keep studying and that she didn't. Well, one day some witnesses came to the door and I accepted a bible study.....I was too young and waaaaay too naive.

FD

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

*sigh* suckered at the door....

Inq

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Born

• lastcall
    lastcall

I used to look around the KH near the end and ask myself...Okay what is all this door to door stuff acomplishing anyway.

I would say that no less than 90% of those who came in in the last 30 years were born in ,married in ,or family.

Me? Born in.. all the way to my great grandpa on my mom's side ....just my luck.

LC

• talley
    talley

At the door....foolish, foolish, me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit