Yeas !! Passed the last exam ... got my MCAD !

by Simon 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

LOL Ang, ok, we'll do that just because you requested it!! hehe

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I haven't the slightest idea what those letters are meaning, but I do congratulate you which something you obvious enjoy.

Branda

• Odrade
    Odrade

did someone say gifs are annoying???

Congrats!!!!

Odrade

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WAYTAGO, SIMON!!! ATTA BOY!!! Congratulations!!

Cheers,

Frannie B

• caspian
    caspian

Sincere Well Done Simon

Your hard work has paid off..

Cheers

Cas

• shamus
    shamus

Congrats, Simon! Get your arse over here to Canada... the snow is calling yoou!

• bebu
    bebu

Yea! My brother is pursuing some certifications like this, not as far up the ladder as you are, I'm sure.

That is very impressive, and we are glad you are shouting about it; this is the right place to do it!

bebu

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks everyone.

I have been meaning to do it for ages but kept putting it off. As you know, our long-term aim is to move to Canada and this is necessary as part of this (both for improving our points and for getting work). It feels great to achieve something after the negativity of the WTS.

A combination of needing it for our long term aims and the closer re-org of where I work (our dept is disappearing) really spurred me on to get on with it. It's actually not so bad once you get on with it.

Angharad:

I think he should get an extra dunk in the sea

Tuh! ... whatever happened to my Proverbs 31 wife?

rubadub: Good luck with your MCSE exams. For me, I found I had to book the exams so that I had a definite dat e to work towards otherwise I was not *reallY* studying properly (just constantly skimming)

re: the computers are a fad ... LOL, I can see myself as an old guy trying to tell the kids about the 'good old days' when computers couldn't do what you said and you had to type on keys to make them work ... and they didn't.

• Mac
    Mac

Congrats Simon....well done!!! (Of course you do know in some circles this is known as N.E.R.D. cerification)

mac, of the I can cut and paste class

• morty
    morty

**** Congrats Simon****

Have no idea what all the names and numbers are.......but good for you!...I must tell you how thankful I am for this site!

THANK-YOU.................THANK-YOU................THANK-YOU......................THANK-YOU.................THANK-YOU...................THANK-YOU...

MORTONS68............HOPE I COVERED THEM ALL..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit