Yeas !! Passed the last exam ... got my MCAD !

by Simon 38 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Fantastic Simon !!!!!!!

As I mentioned last week, I am just starting to get certified for my MCSE.

It's nice to see people like yourself focus on a goal and achieve it.

***** Rub a Dub

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Congrats Simon !

• waiting
    waiting

Congratulations, Simon!

My son had a very good job doing C&C Autocad at Federal Mogul straight out of HS. He was top of his pay within 2 yrs.......looking at doing the exact same thing for the next 18-23 yrs, on 2nd shift.

He quit and is in 2nd yr of college in Charleston now. Still computers - but 4 yrs plus history, etc. The math's killing him, but he's doing good.

He called a couple of weeks ago when his car wasn't working. "WHY didn't I take auto mechanics instead of these damned computer classes!!!!!! I could have made more money!"

Just thought I pass that along with Nathan's comments. All fads tend to fade away. Remember pet rocks? Home computers? Internet? Madas shirts?

Bell bottoms? Well, some fads fade right back in, eh?

waiting

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Way to go Simon!

Cheers!

Kate

• Xena
    Xena

Congradulations Simon... I have no idea of what you are talking about but it sounds quite impressive

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Cool Simon! I wish you could show me how to turn my ex-JW database to a more user-friendly version at:

http://www.randytv.com/findexjws.htm

:-))

Go for the gold!

Randy Watters

Net Soup! http://www.freeminds.org

• Mutz
    Mutz

Well done Simon. I tried studying that MS stuff but I found it absolutely mind numbingly boring. I just can't seem to work up any passion for the subject even though I have worked in IT and have been using computers since the late 70's.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Glad to hear the good news. Yeah, tell it like it us. Keep up the good work.

Guest 77

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WHoooooooHooooooo!!!

Way to go Simon. We'll just have to throw you a party or something!!!

j2bf

• Angharad
    Angharad
    We'll just have to throw you a party or something

I think he should get an extra dunk in the sea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit